Enquire

Dear manager,

I am a rider from China. I saw a news on social media that a Chinese rider participated the challenge of the SaddleSore 1000 and successfully completed it in America and then he received the certificate and souvenir given by IBBA.

May I ask if I can participate in the same activities and get certificates and souvenirs in China, and how I can prove that I've ridden 1,000 miles in less than 24 hours.

Finally, I would like to ask if IBBA is interested in setting up a branch in China? If you are interested, I am willing to cooperate in the project!

I’m looking forward to your reply!

Kind regards
Bowei Zhao

Ira

Staff member
Premier Member
IBA Member
IBR Finisher
IBR Staff
嗨,赵!

Yes, you may complete and have certified a ride in China.

The complete rules, procedures, documentation requirements, forms, and fee schedules are at

https://www.ironbutt.com/themerides/index.html

We are not currently interested in having a Chinese affiliate at this time.

Ira Agins
Iron Butt Association

嗨,赵!

Yes, you may complete and have certified a ride in China.

The complete rules, procedures, documentation requirements, forms, and fee schedules are at

https://www.ironbutt.com/themerides/index.html

We are not currently interested in having a Chinese affiliate at this time.

Ira Agins
Iron Butt Association
I am glad to receive your reply Agins!
I can receive the certificate and the commemorative badge in China, right? I have a moto club in Beijing, I mean if possible, can I have some cooperation with you on certification?

Looking forward to your reply!Thanks!

Ira

Staff member
Premier Member
IBA Member
IBR Finisher
IBR Staff
After your ride is completed, you will need to email us the certification request and the ride documentation as described in the link above. We will verify the ride and mail you the ride certification and any other items you order.

Note that non-US ride verifications can take a considerable amount of time, in some cases more than a year. Also note that the shipping cost to send your certificate package to China may be considerable.

Ira Agins
Iron Butt Association