Entries open for BBR 2019

saphena

IBAUK Webmaster
Staff member
Premier Member
IBA Member
Look, entries have been being accepted here for at least five minutes now and, so far, no-one's bothered. If you're going to agitate, at least pay attention:p

I suppose I'll also need to spell out that you can read all about the 2019 rally here, just in case you haven't already done that.

pihlo

12 Days? 12Days!
Premier Member
IBR Finisher
IBR Staff
Is the rally HQ same as last year's? Could not find information regarding this...

I'm in :) Just a suggestion, but could we get the Rally HQ location confirmed on the BBR2019 web page? Had a bit of a brain-fart this morning and spent the last ten minutes trying to find an email or webpage confirming where I've got to book a hotel for... Eventually found it on the facebook page, but the rally's website might be a good place to put it? :) hehe

Looking forward to seeing everyone again in May!

saphena

IBAUK Webmaster
Staff member
Premier Member
IBA Member
Only 4 weeks left - what would you rather be doing on a sunny bank holiday weekend - sign up now.

This will be the best IBA rally so far - better than IBR17 - and competing against the best riders from as far away as Finland. In years to come the question "where did you come in BBR19 grandad?" will replace the old standard "what did you do in the war grandad?" Don't embarrass yourself with "I didn't enter it:("

Last edited:

wully

Brit Butt Tour Admin. Retired.
They say 'nothing like an old fool' well i'm 52 and have just entered I must be an old FOOL.

This will be my 10th rally and i've not learnt the secret of success.
Look at the picture thats me at the end of a rally.