FarRiders RTE dates

Status
Not open for further replies.

tj189

Premier Member
Note: reposted from another thread.

Does anyone have a copy of the remaining rides for this year. Perhaps we could post them here and work from that while we are waiting for the site to get going... Just as an interim step towards either future life or death.
In order to support our Long Distance Riding community (in this case FarRiders) we have, already, had some posted communication on the forum regarding their RTE's, Agnes Waters Qld and Paynes' Find in WA. They are currently located here.

There are a number of dual membership holders on this forum that will be able to post notifications up.

This is and should only be seen, as part of the comradeship for all of the Long Distance Riding Community here in Australia, and in supporting the new owners of FarRiders during the change over of ownership.

Daisy

Premier Member

Daisy

Premier Member
It isn't a live page, just a snapshot from March 6th and the wayback machine seems to only drill down one layer. Still, it has some history that can't be rewritten by a dictator with paranoid delusions about dark forces trying to undermine him. ;)

Daisy

Premier Member
20/08/22 EAST N #75 Seventeen Seventy, Qld
27/08/22 West #50 Paynes Find Roadhouse
01/10/22 TAS #41 TBA
22/10/22 CTR #6 Port MacDonnell, SA
29/10/22 EAST N #76 Theodore, Qld
05/11/22 West #51 Kondinin Hotel Kondinin or there abouts
12/11/22 East S #77 Tidal River, VIC

Kimmie

Thanks Daisy & TJ :)

I can't speak for QLD, WA or TAS but the following will still be a RTE (even if not a registered as a FR) if people want to turn up for lunch, as myself & Peter Holloway (Reader57) have organised these.

CTR #6 - 22.10.22: Port MacDonnell SA
East S #77 - 12.11.22: Tidal River

I haven't advised any patrons at either location of an intended small invasion of enthusiasts :)

All of the Team FarRider are waiting for the new owners to contact any or all of us.

bmacg

Just a little confused now.
The archive says FR N 76 HEBEL 29/10/22.
Was there a further update??
I have The Muster Nambucca 17/9
Scrapheap Dirrinbandi 30/9
Maybe FR N76 29/10 somewhere
Thanks to all..

Nev..

Premier Member
Just a little confused now.
The archive says FR N 76 HEBEL 29/10/22.
Was there a further update??
Daisy must have been copying from an old list. When the Ride list for 2022 was first released, Hebel FR was on 05/03 and Theodore on 29/10, but because of the flooding in February the Hebel FR was rescheduled for October and Theodore was changed to Mt Morgan (??), moved to the March date, and then cancelled, presumably also because of flooding.

HACKLE

As of today the "FarRides" listed are as follows.

Saturday 15th. October. Tasmania. [No venue mentioned]
Saturday 22nd. October. Port MacDonnell. South Australia. Victoria Hotel [Bay Pub}. 11.30 AM. FarRide Centre #6.
Saturday 29th. October. Hebel Queensland. Hebel Hotel. FarRide #76.
Saturday 5th. November. Kondinin. Western Australia. Kondinin Hotel.
Saturday 12th. November. Tidal River. Victoria. Tidal river General Store. 11.30 AM. FarRide #77.
All being well Kimmie and myself will be taking names at both Port MacDonnell and Tidal River.

Saturday 22nd. October. Port MacDonnell. South Australia. Victoria Hotel [Bay Pub}. 11.30 AM. FarRide Centre #6.
Saturday 12th. November. Tidal River. Victoria. Tidal river General Store. 11.30 AM. FarRide #77.
All being well Kimmie and myself will be taking names at both Port MacDonnell and Tidal River.

Just a note here about the West 51 Kondinin Ride. A couple of riders cant make the 5th so I was looking at the 26th as an alternative. I will post this up as usual about 4 weeks in advance as a final date
Cheers Wombat

Kimmie

Thanks Hackle :)

Taffey

Thanks Daisy & TJ :)

I can't speak for QLD, WA or TAS but the following will still be a RTE (even if not a registered as a FR) if people want to turn up for lunch, as myself & Peter Holloway (Reader57) have organised these.

CTR #6 - 22.10.22: Port MacDonnell SA
East S #77 - 12.11.22: Tidal River

I haven't advised any patrons at either location of an intended small invasion of enthusiasts :)

All of the Team FarRider are waiting for the new owners to contact any or all of us.
I plan to be at Port Mac... At a 60th now on the 12th (TR).

Taff

tj189

Premier Member
Good evening,

We have been able to support the LDRiding Community and more specifically, the new owners of FarRiders, through this thread and a number of other threads covering RTE's. With the advent of Far Road and the Facebook Group Get Together Riders - It's just down the road , we believe the time has come to close off these threads so as to allow these groups to evolve naturally in their support of riders wishing to engage in their ride offerings.

We thank you for your ongoing support whilst these changes have been occurring within the LDRiding Community and look forward to catching up with you on the road.

Please note that the threads will close over the next few days and this message will be posted in each of the threads involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.