FarRiders - RTE Port MacDonnell Saturday 22nd Oct 22

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimmie

Hi Everyone,

As the IBA has graciously extended a friendly hand to allow us to post up rides in lieu of the FR site being down, as a member of Team FarRider & IBA # holder, I'll post up the next East ride.

Port McDonnell - Victoria Hotel - 40 Meylin St
Phone: 08 8738 2213
Date: 22.10.22
Meet time: 11:30am

Hope to see your friendly faces for lunch at the pub.

If I could ask that you post up here if you are planning on attending so I know who to expect.
If you've got any questions, as always feel free to call me 0415 529 784 or email [email protected]

Thanks
Kimmie

Roy

G day Kim and Graham , have every intention , at this time to be there , have been talking to Derek and Snooze , possibly Scott may also to be able to run that ride
See how the next little while works out ..
thanks for your post .
Hopefully I can get away before end of Sept , to Noosa , see some friends , I was hoping to visit on 1770 ride .
looking forward for that ride :) ... a lot .

Roy

Kim , Port MAC .. truly hope I can do it . .. Feel it could be my 2nd most important ride I’ve done , related to any long distance ride . Yes , rule # 1 for any ride .. get home alive .
i must really must just do best to focus on Port MAC ...
thank you , and no doubt others behind the scenes .
thank them also
Hoping Wingman will be home long enough to run that ..
on that topic ..
speaking interesting individuals and in away .. aren’t we all , in our own ways ... Harry . From Vic . Im not on Facebook . Never had the need or desire ..
off the top of my head he Is FR 1160 .. something .now there is an interesting unit .
he could be another interested ..
thanks ... everyone whom has welcomed me to this forum
cheers Roy

tj189

Premier Member
Good evening,

We have been able to support the LDRiding Community and more specifically, the new owners of FarRiders, through this thread and a number of other threads covering RTE's. With the advent of Far Road and the Facebook Group Get Together Riders - It's just down the road , we believe the time has come to close off these threads so as to allow these groups to evolve naturally in their support of riders wishing to engage in their ride offerings.

We thank you for your ongoing support whilst these changes have been occurring within the LDRiding Community and look forward to catching up with you on the road.

Please note that the threads will close over the next few days and this message will be posted in each of the threads involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.