Flyers and Stickers

FazerPhil

President IBA UK
Staff member
Premier Member
IBR Finisher
I've sent every entry 2 stickers for your bike(s) and flyers to give to friends and leave at bike events/meets/cafes etc

If you can help distribute more flyers email me [email protected] and I'll send yousome more

Any new entries will get stickers and flyers when they enter

Lets all help to spread the word for the RBLR1000 and the Poppy Appeal

Poppy.png ibauk logo.jpg

Attachments

Ahamay

The Joker
IBA Member
I have been distributing flyers around bike shops local to me also the MOD where i work one on every bike in the car park also the restaurant/coffee shop i will repeat at the start of June.

FazerPhil

President IBA UK
Staff member
Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Looks like we have RBLR publicity on board. Has anyone got pictures of bikes on the road during the RBLR1000?? Particularly with awesome backgrounds.

Please Email them to me [email protected]

JON12A

IBAUK's retired Shop Keeper
Premier Member
IBA Member
Is there any patches for this years ride?
Sorry John the only patch we were selling this year was the ss1000 saddlesore and am IBA ss1000 Pin and we sold lots of them.
I'm going to talk to Phil regards creating a ride specific patch / pin for next year given the success we had this time.

FJRPilot

Brit Butt Rallymaster RBLR1000 routemaster
Premier Member
IBA Member
I was telling the many riders who asked for 2017 patches when they registered that Phil must have forgot to get them made? Many veteran RBLR1000 riders like to have their yearly patches so they can display them etc. Hopefully these will get made once El Presidente returns from the US of A and can post them out hopefully.

FazerPhil

President IBA UK
Staff member
Premier Member
IBR Finisher
There was so little demand we did not make patches as it would be uneconomical.
I'll be sending an email to all riders soon. I'll include patches to see if we can make it work. They will probably be around £6 each but it's dependant on numbers.