Fuel Stop???

kwthom

=o&o>
Premier Member
IBA Member
Exit 221 on I-80 outside of Sinclair, Wyoming. There is a Sinclair truck stop there, which isn't but 3/4 of a mile from the Sinclair oil refinery, from which the adjacent town of Sinclair gets its name. One might think that the gas would be lowest this Sinclair station next to the Sinclair refinery, but no...
I've been there... :D

I thought I would post this for anyone planning a LD ride across I-10 in Florida. I just did a SS1000 and BB1500 on Friday 2/28 and Saturday 2/29. I fueled at the Shell station in Chipley FL I-10 X120. Premium was $1.00/gal higher than all the Shell stations I used between Ft. Myers, FL and Baton Rouge, LA. Plan according, I hope this post is not out of line in this forum. THX crowgo
Can confirm! Passed through Chipley doing a Saddle Sore 1000 on 3/12/20 and the Premium price was $3.959 / Gallon... to add insult to injury, the pumps weren't taking credit cards "because the phone lines were down"?? So, may want to avoid 1699 Main St if in the area.... Very nice lady behind the counter though... said she had been "doing this for 38 years".

Last edited:
Good day to all. I am new to this site and my son in law and myself are about to do a 1000 mile SS ride. I would like to join the site. How do i do that? I haven't seen anyway to join up. I see a fee of 40 usd to join, but I haven't seen the link to join. Please IBA, TAKE MY MONEY. LOL..

Good day to all. I am new to this site and my son in law and myself are about to do a 1000 mile SS ride. I would like to join the site. How do i do that? I haven't seen anyway to join up. I see a fee of 40 usd to join, but I haven't seen the link to join. Please IBA, TAKE MY MONEY. LOL..
Once you complete and certify an IBA ride, you're a member. Premier membership is available to members only. Once you join the IBA by virtue of completing a certified ride you can purchase Premier membership through the IBA eStore.

kwthom

=o&o>
Premier Member
IBA Member
So, go do a ride first...

http://ironbutt.com/themerides/ssseries/

Read this - read it again and again.

Then, when the two of you are ready, follow *all* of the steps outlined in that document. HINT: reading comprehension is key in virtually everything associated with the IBA. When in doubt, post a (new) thread here, and ask your questions which will document your process.

The fun of all of this is, you'll find dozens of others who will help you and your SIL be successful! We're enablers of the finest sort! :cool:

poor you, you have the cheapest gasoline over there, here in
Denmark is the cheapest gasoline for a long time, at least 3 years, it is now down to 8.02 usd a gallon, last year it was up to 10.21 usd / g.
I'm not kidding ....