Game Of Thrones - Battle of the 7 Kingdoms Rally - Begins June 21st - Winter Is Coming..GOT General Chat Thread

We have a new player, Vlad. I believe he is joining the fray for NSW, House Lannister.
He is taking the character of Jaqen H'ghar, a crafty little fellow he is indeed!
CCB1992A-F680-4CF1-A6F2-5D23D340CD3C.jpeg

And that’s a nice 400 points for House Arryn (Vic)! Well fine. If you haven’t already noticed, the points are reducing as you procrastinate! We have 3 more leaders to enlist!

And what character shall the drain claim?
never having watched the GOT and not understanding who is who in that zoo, I shall allow m'lady to bestow a title on me. maybe methinks a travellers title will do as i shall be overseas representing Westeros in that other fine rally of the Butt.

The updated list of our Westeros kingdom status, with Daenerys Targaryen as your Khaleesi

1. House Stark - QLD - The North

Leader - Eddard Stark - (Naughty Bart)

Army

- Maestro Aemon (Biggles)

- Jon Snow (TJ)

- Tormund Giantsbane - (Drain)

2. House Lannister - NSW - Casterley Rock

Leader - Tywin Lannister - (Kwaka )

Army

- Jaqen H'ghar (Vlad)

- Sandor Clegane, The Hound (Crappy)

3. House Arryn - VIC - Of the Vale

Leader - Ser Brynden Tully aka Blackfish - (Niko)

Army

4. House Martell - NT/ACT - Of Dorne

Leader - Ellaria Sand - ..................... ?

Army

5. House Tyrell - SA - Of the Reach

Leader - Mace Tyrell - (Jeffrey Gebler)

Army

6. House Tully - WA - Riverrun

Leader - Edmur Tully - ...............?

Army

7. House Greyjoy - TAS - of the Iron Islands

Leader - Balou Greyjoy - ................?

Army

Last edited:
We still have 3 great kingdoms without leaders - ACT/NT (House Martell - happy to accommodate a male lead rather than the current female named leader) WA (House Tully) and TAS (House Greyjoy) Where are all our great IBA warriors?