Game Of Thrones - Battle of the 7 Kingdoms Rally - Begins June 21st - Winter Is Coming..GOT General Chat Thread

There are only 11 days until the Game begins. Ready yourselves with your House Standards at the helm, for you shall have to have them in every photo that you post.

Last edited:
And so we have another mighty warrior joining the kingdom of House Arryn (VIC) - Qyburn (Grey Gentry) - a former Maester who picked up bad habits! And now our armies are building. Never fear that there are no leaders for the Western and Southern states, for surely those kingdoms may now fall more easily under the powerful swords of their Westeros foes! The Game shall soon be afoot. Ready your standards, for they must be in every photo that you shall post to be counted in the battle. Your standards are shown earlier in this thread. Your Khaleesi is readying herself for the plots and twists to come. Are you?

Attachments

The latest House Standings

1. House Stark - QLD - The North
Leader - Eddard Stark - (Naughty Bart)

Army
- Maestro Aemon (Biggles)
- Jon Snow (TJ)
- Tormund Giantbane - Drain

2. House Lannister - NSW - Casterley Rock
Leader - Tywin Lannister - (Kwaka )

Army

- Jaqen H'ghar (Vlad)
- Sandor Clegane, The Hound (Crappy)
- Tyrion Lannister - (Ed535)
- High Sparrow (Gatey)

3. House Arryn - VIC - Of the Vale
Leader - Ser Brynden Tully aka Blackfish - Niko

Army

Qyburn - (Grey Gentry)

4. House Martell - NT/ACT - Of Dorne
Leader - Ellaria Sand - ..................... ?

5. House Tyrell - SA - Of the Reach
Leader - Mace Tyrell - (Jeffrey Gebler)

Army

??

6. House Tully - WA - Riverrun
Leader - Edmur Tully - ...............?

7. House Greyjoy - TAS - of the Iron Islands
Leader - Balou Greyjoy - .............?

Last edited:

Nico

Well-known Member. Moderator
Oh great Khaleesi - please lift ones head and eyes to the printed word.
I am known as a stickler for detail, for in detail lies power (and points) and errors have come to my attention - indeed not much passes my gaze unnoticed!
The good leader of SA , House Tyrell, the honourable (?) Mace Tyrell aka Jeffrey Gebler...
alas - if one calls him Gerbler he may go down the gurgler!
With respect.... your honourable (generally) Leader of House Arryn - Ser Brynden Tully aka Blackfish aka Nico

Oh great Khaleesi - please lift ones head and eyes to the printed word.
I am known as a stickler for detail, for in detail lies power (and points) and errors have come to my attention - indeed not much passes my gaze unnoticed!
The good leader of SA , House Tyrell, the honourable (?) Mace Tyrell aka Jeffrey Gebler...
alas - if one calls him Gerbler he may go down the gurgler!
With respect.... your honourable (generally) Leader of House Arryn - Ser Brynden Tully aka Blackfish aka Nico
My kind Ser, I thank you for your attention to detail and your Khaleesi has corrected her heinous error. Hold dear to that attention to detail my good lord, for you may need it in the Game to come!

Naughty Bart

With finally arriving in the North ( 1 degree this morning ) the house of Stark are now eagerly awaiting the bonus listings to be released
Our army of very experienced warriors await these challenges with a glint in there visors and the knowledge that those from the south are still rolling around after consuming to much wine,women and song
We shall save our celebration till the end of this great challenge or until one loses their head

Bring on Thursday
Good luck to all
And safe battling

Daisy

Premier Member
Good call Gatey.........

Daisy, step forward oh Lady Brienne of Tarth.

Nice try. But my loathing of play acting is only exceeded by my hatred of being photographed.

From the rules thread:
  • Before beginning points gathering, you must take a photo of your bike with the rally flag, your Speedo clearly showing your starting klms and your rally flag, and a picture of yourself with your rally flag, and all of these must be posted on the GOT Bonus Thread. If you change your bike during the rally, each time you do so you must repeat this process and post to the GOT Bonus thread.

Last edited:
Your Khaleesi wonders how one is to partake of any rally of any sort without having photographic evidence of your pursuits?
The fun begins on June 21, when the first of your mighty tasks shall be posted. Of course, your very first task is to take the appropriate photos of your bike, speedo etc. make sure you have your kingdom’s standard(rally flag) prepared!

Remember, other warriors can join in at any time, joining their kingdom I.e. their house based on their state of lodging.
What shall become of those kingdoms where no fine warrior has stood up to be counted? We shall see, we shall see.......