Game Of Thrones - Battle of the 7 Kingdoms Rally - Begins June 21st - Winter Is Coming..GOT General Chat Thread

It would seem, apart from the mighty Blackfish, who is always ready to fight for his kingdom, all is quiet at the battlefront. What say you brave warriors?
We're a hunting and a gathering! It's just proving somewhat more complex than anticipated to share the spoils of war...
May I ask, fair lady, can war be carried out while still in motion? Or must we halt our steed to catch our foe? Verily I find we must speed past some spoils more quickly than I can catch them and retreat in such conditions as we find in this other world is not desirable... I have a cunning plot to capture our targets while charging ever forward but must confirm that such capture shall be rewarded.

Methinks the Hound is trying to scare the enemy with talk of the sword...
Seriously, heal well and join the fray at your earliest!
And trust me - it's okay battling with a smaller sword.
Just ask Varys of House Martell - his name be not 'little' for no reason...
;)
Sir I object to your characterisation of the lord Varys! A lady does not kiss and tell but if she did....

We're a hunting and a gathering! It's just proving somewhat more complex than anticipated to share the spoils of war...
May I ask, fair lady, can war be carried out while still in motion? Or must we halt our steed to catch our foe? Verily I find we must speed past some spoils more quickly than I can catch them and retreat in such conditions as we find in this other world is not desirable... I have a cunning plot to capture our targets while charging ever forward but must confirm that such capture shall be rewarded.
Such bravery should be rewarded. As long as your rally flag is clearly in the image and the image is clear in its intent, I find no reason for you to disembark from your steed. The difficulty shall be in getting your flag in the shot.

SimonB

Premier Member
Varys and Talisa Stark, do not forget to post some photos before you commence your hunting and gathering as set forth in rule 9 (unless I have missed them):

"9. Before beginning points gathering, you must take a photo of your bike with the rally flag, your Speedo clearly showing your starting klms and your rally flag, and a picture of yourself with your rally flag, and all of these must be posted on the GOT Bonus Thread. If you change your bike during the rally, each time you do so you must repeat this process and post to the GOT Bonus thread."

I wonder if Milady consents to you sending them to me so that I may post them in the appropriate location? Given you are in far away lands on a noble quest.

Varys and Talisa Stark, do not forget to post some photos before you commence your hunting and gathering as set forth in rule 9 (unless I have missed them):

"9. Before beginning points gathering, you must take a photo of your bike with the rally flag, your Speedo clearly showing your starting klms and your rally flag, and a picture of yourself with your rally flag, and all of these must be posted on the GOT Bonus Thread. If you change your bike during the rally, each time you do so you must repeat this process and post to the GOT Bonus thread."

I wonder if Milady consents to you sending them to me so that I may post them in the appropriate location? Given you are in far away lands on a noble quest.
I consent. It is extremely difficult to send images from foreign lands.

Varys, also called the Spider, is a eunuch and courtierwho serves as Master of Whisperers, the spymaster for the king of the Seven Kingdoms at the royal court in King's Landing.[4] As Master of Whisperers he is on the privy council. He is feared by nobles and common people alike. He knows all of the secret passages in the royal castle and his spies are found everywhere.[5] He is a skilled manipulator and commands a network of informants across two continents. He often puts on the public persona of being nothing more than a bald, pudgy man well suited to the pleasantries of court life; humble, obsequious, fawning, and a little effeminate. This is simply a facade that Varys has developed, which often leads those who do not know him well to underestimate him as a cheerful and vapid flatterer. In reality he is a cunning and ruthless manipulator of court politics, on par with Master of Coin Petyr "Littlefinger" Baelish, with whom he frequently spars. Unlike Baelish, Varys insists that his goals are to achieve what he honestly feels is best for the realm.

And so it is that Mace Tyrell, that great and most courageous Leader of House Tyrell, has joined in this great battle. Be careful of this crafty character, for surely, none of your kingdoms are safe now that he has left the battle stations.

I shall be interested to see which brave warrior is the first to achieve the Royal Knight Movement. I shall reward you with a bonus of 200 points, simply for being the first to succesfully achieve this.
Remember too that the kingdoms of House Tully (WA) and House Greyjoy (TAS) have yet to be claimed.....

Olaf Moon

"And I think to myself...."
Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Our Current Battle Stats - without more players, House Stark May have a landslide win! The Game officially starts on June 21st - Register Now on Ride Master

Name of the Realm - Westeros

Your Khaleesi - Daenerys Targaryen - (Lady Cuddles)

Hand of the Queen - Ser Jorah Mormont (Tiger Bill)

The 7 Kingdoms

1. House Stark - QLD - The North
Leader - Eddard Stark - (Naughty Bart)
Army
1. Maestor Aemon (Biggles)
2......... (TJ)

2. House Lannister - NSW - Casterley Rock
Leader - Tywin Lannister - .....................?

3. House Arryn - VIC - Of the Vale
Leader - Lyssa Tully - ..............,,,,,,,,,?

4. House Martell - NT/ACT - Of Dorne
Leader - Ellaria Sand - ..................... ?

5. House Tyrell - SA - Of the Reach
Leader - Mace Tyrell - (Jeffrey Gebler)

6. House Tully - WA - Riverrun
Leader - Edmur Tully - ...............?

7. House Greyjoy - TAS - of the Iron Islands
Leader - Balou Greyjoy - ................?
Oh Kaleesi, I volunteer to bow down on my Harley Horse for House Martell.??