Glass half full

Ahamay

The Joker
IBA Member
At some point in the near future the govt (bless their little cotton socks) are going to relax the restrictions on getting out and about at the first opportunity i'm out on one of my bikes.
Now i will not be stopping in any cafe's for food & drink so it's coming with me a suitable lay-by to make a brew and a bite to eat.
So what will you take as your freedom sandwich?
Corned beef and mustard pickle on crusty bread approximately the size of my Grandma's back door step and a brew you can stand a spoon up.
What will be your freedom sandwich?

GSears

Dambuster... Bouncing panniers...
Premier Member
IBA Member
Camping stove, and knock up a Bacon butty with English mustard. Fresh brewed cup of Yorkshire Tea.

JON12A

IBAUK's retired Shop Keeper
Premier Member
IBA Member
A Pangolin for me John please.
Preferably one that has recently gone off. I mean what harm can it do??

Pangolins, or scaly anteaters,[2] are mammals of the order Pholidota (from Ancient Greek φολῐ́ς, "horny scale"). The one extant family, Manidae, has three genera: Manis, Phataginus and Smutsia. Manis comprises the four species found in Asia, while Phataginus and Smutsia each include two species living in Sub-Saharan Africa.[3] These species range in size from 30 to 100 cm (12 to 39 in). A number of extinct pangolin species are also known.

Pangolins have large, protective keratin scales covering their skin; they are the only known mammals with this feature. They live in hollow trees or burrows, depending on the species. Pangolins are nocturnal, and their diet consists of mainly ants and termites, which they capture using their long tongues. They tend to be solitary animals, meeting only to mate and produce a litter of one to three offspring, which they raise for about two years

1585917611497.png
1585917611497.png

Last edited:

Ian M

egg and bacon; egg sausage and bacon; egg and spam; egg bacon and spam; egg bacon sausage and spam; spam bacon sausage and spam; spam egg spam spam bacon and spam; spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam;

spam spam spam egg and spam; spam spam spam spam spam spam baked beans spam spam spam

or Lobster Thermidor a Crevette with a mornay sauce served in a Provencale manner with shallots and aubergines garnished with truffle pate, brandy and with a fried egg on top and spam.:p

kwthom

=o&o>
Premier Member
IBA Member
egg and bacon; egg sausage and bacon; egg and spam; egg bacon and spam; egg bacon sausage and spam; spam bacon sausage and spam; spam egg spam spam bacon and spam; spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam;

spam spam spam egg and spam; spam spam spam spam spam spam baked beans spam spam spam
"But I don't like Spam!" Mrs. Bun

Classic - approved by the Yank seven time zones away! :D

or Lobster Thermidor a Crevette with a mornay sauce served in a Provencale manner with shallots and aubergines garnished with truffle pate, brandy and with a fried egg on top and spam.:p
Maybe just a tad bit more spam...?