Going for a ride

Derrick

IBR Finisher
Ok, so had nothing better to do @ 2.30am on a skool night so went in and say Lynn & Michael off on their latest adventure ;);)

Bear for Great Auntie Joyce

Artie Light Tower shot...

More Waitin...

Des Arrives

Obligatory Selfie...

Where's the damn catch!

Coming Aboard!

Plug in the 'lectrics

See ya!

After seeing the gang off, Des and I proceeded to chat till we remembered that I has work in the morning......:eek::eek:o_Oo_O

Have a Safe Return

Derrick

Last edited:

OX-34

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
With their Melbourne start 'SPOT' at 02:29hr and their post-rest Darwin 'SPOT' at 04:23hr just under 50 hours later, I have a feeling that Fatman and LTP may not be hanging around up north very long. :cool:

Hit 'refresh' on your screens every now and then - I think they'll be entertaining us well into the weekend :)

HACKLE

Just received a nice wake up call from Katherine. It appears that the warming sun in Darwin was not to the "dynamic duo's" liking. Breakfast a bit earlier than planned. All going well with them all, Lynne, Michael and the BM.

Derrick

IBR Finisher
Have I mentioned how much I dislike posting pictures - just checked at work and the only one I can see is the first one.....:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Will check tonight....