Good saddle sore bike?

Ahamay

The Joker
IBA Member
At the thick end of 11K in the UK that's before you start bolting farkles on as a poor pensioner it won't be me trying one
but a viable alternative to a 20K+ BMW RT/GS, but with 74 BHP from a 700 single twin balance shaft and at least 50 KG lighter it will be worth a look.
Could be a replacement for your old Tiger Phil?

EricV

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Understand that this is essentially a KTM690 in a different trim. It looks like a feature rich, fun bike to ride. My ADV customers that had them enjoyed them a lot, but I've never heard of anyone doing LD riding on one. Personally, there are a lot more reliable, less expensive, twin and triple cylinder bikes that I would choose first before considering the 701.

FazerPhil

President IBA UK
Staff member
Premier Member
IBR Finisher
At the thick end of 11K in the UK that's before you start bolting farkles on as a poor pensioner it won't be me trying one
but a viable alternative to a 20K+ BMW RT/GS, but with 74 BHP from a 700 single twin balance shaft and at least 50 KG lighter it will be worth a look.
Could be a replacement for your old Tiger Phil?
I already have the Tracer 900 GT and the Grom. Both fantastic bikes. My three bikes cost less in total than a GS :D;):D;)