GOT Rules Thread

One further thing to add before the battle begins.

For those warriors who may not be in the great Realm of Westeros at any time during the battle, should they ride around another realm in another country altogether during the time of the GOT Rally and gather Bonuses relating to this rally, those bonuses shall be deemed to belong to the House and Kingdom for which they play and the same amount of points shall apply to those bonuses as would apply as if they were gathered in their home kingdom.

So Tormund Giantbane (Drain) and any others who see fit to traverse other territories, take note, your efforts for bonus gathering will be worthwhile for your kingdom.

Nico

Well-known Member. Moderator
Khaleesi - A question regarding the rules -

Specifically above Rule No 10, which says:
10. All bonus photos must clearly show your rally flag - no flag, no points

No mention of bike in shot, so could you please clarify if photos must include bike or not for this bonus. And subsequently others.
Just to avoid taking some photos that may not be credited for points.
Thanks.

Naughty Bart

Khaleesi - A question regarding the rules -

Specifically above Rule No 10, which says:
10. All bonus photos must clearly show your rally flag - no flag, no points

No mention of bike in shot, so could you please clarify if photos must include bike or not for this bonus. And subsequently others.
Just to avoid taking some photos that may not be credited for points.
Thanks.
Some Of my Bonuses i can not get my Bike near enough to clearly see the Bonus if this is the case

If you can position your flag to be in the photo and still clearly see the bonus you are chasing and it can clearly be identified as the thing your Khaleesi has specified, then it may be allowed. Of course, you can’t take a picture of a wolf likeness on a building that is easily gotten to, but you are choosing to take a shortcut, for surely there are no shortcuts in battle.

Knave

Premier Member
IBA Member
Khaleesi, I have had my trusted STeed into kingdoms near and far. A small question to milady. Can additional bonus points be collected during the hotel/knight sequence of bonuses?

A minor point but as Butt Lite is a Team strange event, shall I require IBA official documentation or will the Team Strange officially recorded start/end odo reading suffice?
As soon as your Khaleesi knows that you have successfully completed the Butt Lite, via some official acknowledgment, your points shhall be accepted. Still post the claiming of the points in the normal way on the Got Bonus thread. Good luck in completing your quest.

Khaleesi, I have had my trusted STeed into kingdoms near and far. A small question to milady. Can additional bonus points be collected during the hotel/knight sequence of bonuses?
Definitely you may, for I cannot see the actual route you took. As long as your co-ords for the knight movement are as described in the Royal Proclamtion, you may do other things as well that may divert you from that path.

Last edited:

Olaf Moon

"And I think to myself...."
Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Oh Khaleesi, purchance that additional points might be added for those who ride multiple steeds during the period of battle?

Oh Khaleesi, purchance that additional points might be added for those who ride multiple steeds during the period of battle?
Your Khaleesi is not understanding your question. You won’t gain additional points for changing your steed, but you may definitely change your steed during the time of the battle. You simply must take the new start photos each time with the speedo reading. At the end of the battle, each steed you have used should also have the speedo reading entered, not for any other reason than your Khaleesi is interested to see how far our warriors have travelled in that 12 week period.

Olaf Moon

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Your Khaleesi is not understanding your question. You won’t gain additional points for changing your steed, but you may definitely change your steed during the time of the battle. You simply must take the new start photos each time with the speedo reading. At the end of the battle, each steed you have used should also have the speedo reading entered, not for any other reason than your Khaleesi is interested to see how far our warriors have travelled in that 12 week period.
GOT it.

Your Khaleesi is hatching more battle plans for her fearless warriors. Try to put aside a 36 Hour period sometime over the next few weeks. That is all I shall say , for a great Queen needs time to contemplate and think on her devilish plans which are afoot. It may take your Khaleesi a week or two to finish her plots..... in the meantime, gather more spoils of war, for surely they shall assist you in battles to come!

Olaf Moon

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Ah Khaleesi a couple more questions if I may
1. In the "Knights Move" offering, is it required that the said Royal Hotel must actually be open? I have a third route commenced, in which the buildings were indeed hotels but are now closed, one for ever and one for renovations.
2. Secondly, with the same "Knights Move" challenge, I am presuming that I may a) change my steed mid move, or b) undertake the more complex move on a number of different actual days, there being no rule on this to-date?
3. Can I suggest that, given all warriors are "target orientated", that your obedient scribe does supply his spread-sheet to all, such that we can both see who is leading and who challenging, and more importantly, what individual items have been successfully scored to each warrior?
4. Can I suggest a "Border Crossing" bonus for those invading other Realms, as this might induce us to put more than a few miles on our steeds?
5. Lastly in the interests of fair play, might we have a date when it became mandatory to have one's steed, or part of it, in each photo? Just a thought as this was tried successfully in the BMR in the Realm of Trump.
Yours as ever, Doran Spearchucker.

Ah Khaleesi a couple more questions if I may
1. In the "Knights Move" offering, is it required that the said Royal Hotel must actually be open? I have a third route commenced, in which the buildings were indeed hotels but are now closed, one for ever and one for renovations.
2. Secondly, with the same "Knights Move" challenge, I am presuming that I may a) change my steed mid move, or b) undertake the more complex move on a number of different actual days, there being no rule on this to-date?
3. Can I suggest that, given all warriors are "target orientated", that your obedient scribe does supply his spread-sheet to all, such that we can both see who is leading and who challenging, and more importantly, what individual items have been successfully scored to each warrior?
4. Can I suggest a "Border Crossing" bonus for those invading other Realms, as this might induce us to put more than a few miles on our steeds?
5. Lastly in the interests of fair play, might we have a date when it became mandatory to have one's steed, or part of it, in each photo? Just a thought as this was tried successfully in the BMR in the Realm of Trump.
Yours as ever, Doran Spearchucker.
1. No necessity for it to be open or operating - as long as it says Royal Hotel
2. A) there is no rule that says you cannot change your steed mid stream, however, changing your steed has some rules applicable to it - check those
B) as long as they are 50kms apart and in a knights movement (see exact wording of rules in Royal Proc #4, there is no restriction on when or how many days duration you can do it.
3. Ser Jorah has sent me an updated spreadsheet. When I Review it I shall allow Ser Jorah to release it for all and sundry - this should be before the weekend
4. If you carefully read the proclamations, you are generally awarded more points for the same task if you infiltrate another kingdom (border crossing). The other kingdom is also penalised with a 10 point loss every time you infiltrate their kingdom.
5. Let me check this final question and get back to you directly

On question 5, as I recalled, I did not make it a criteria to have your bike in the photos. I based this on the fact that the warriors in this game are not only competing against the other kingdoms, but are also honourable in their intentions. I understand that many of these locations that you find may not allow you to get close enough with your bike.
I am happy to change this rule though.
Your Khaleesi is happy to make your tasks even harder! Therefore it is decreed from and including
August 27th, all photos must have your steed in them.