Group SS1000 submission

Good morning all - The American Legion Riders of Missouri have done two previous IBA certified rides as a group as a fundraiser. While we have had a great time and all that completed the rides were certified in time, is there a way that I can submit a group ride submission under a premier membership account for faster approval times? I would be happy to set up and pay my premier membership if this is something we can do. It would be better for our group and helps us keep momentum going to set the next year's ride and increase participation. It seems like the excitement level is way down and not a lot of chatter within our group after a 4 - 6 month wait. A huge thank you to all the volunteers who certified our rides the last couple of years, but I would love to increase awareness and participation in our rides. Thanks again.

Ira

Staff member
Premier Member
IBA Member
IBR Finisher
IBR Staff
Good morning all - The American Legion Riders of Missouri have done two previous IBA certified rides as a group as a fundraiser. While we have had a great time and all that completed the rides were certified in time, is there a way that I can submit a group ride submission under a premier membership account for faster approval times? I would be happy to set up and pay my premier membership if this is something we can do. It would be better for our group and helps us keep momentum going to set the next year's ride and increase participation. It seems like the excitement level is way down and not a lot of chatter within our group after a 4 - 6 month wait. A huge thank you to all the volunteers who certified our rides the last couple of years, but I would love to increase awareness and participation in our rides. Thanks again.
I'm afraid that isn't possible. Sorry.

Ira Agins
Iron Butt Association

Thanks Ira. I assume any individual rider that has their own premier account can still submit their individual certification request separate from the rest of the group, correct? Then the rest would go through the normal submission process?

Ira

Staff member
Premier Member
IBA Member
IBR Finisher
IBR Staff
In point of fact, Mike has suspended the group ride program. So in reality, each rider should be submitting as though they rode solo.

Thanks. I did not know that and he didn't mention that when we first contacted him two years ago. He actually told us group submissions normally got worked first. I'll see about reworking our process so each will submit individually. Thank you - I appreciate the info!