Phil Lemin
Mal
Nev and Jo
Nico
Rob Biddle
Philmor
Rossco

Roy

Good Day all .. sadly , with great regrets , I have little , sorry , absolute zero chance in anyone’s Hell .of getting to Rushworth .instead of sitting on my bike .... I’m sitting in a bus ... Rail Replacement . Buses replacing trains ...
They call it ,, can you please help us with a shift ... we call it ... many things ... guess
im working ..
Riding is where I’d like too be , work pays for the riding
stay safe all enjoy any riding you do , anywhere .
cheers Roy

Fatman

Thanks to everyone who came to lunch today at Rushworth and made it such a success. We had a total of 27 full stomachs at the end and came from as far away as Brisbane (TJ)! The temperature was in the low 30's with clear sky making it perfect weather. Thank you to Fiona (Manager) and her staff at Motofinish Cafe for looking after our group. Have a great Xmas and I will see you on the road somewhere. :)

Roy

Was truly torn .. sorry everyone , yes . I’m going to regret not doing this ride , saw the ride list .Damn ..
Sadly only done 3 rides this year .. when say only 3 rides .. mean .. NOT the 100k , 200k latte rides .
the quick , I need air , bike needs a run , I need a run .. out and back to do chores .. before all the latte or “ Johnny “ riders hit the black top.
in that mix .. there are those whom their... “enthusiasm by far exceeds natural ability “ .
met and spoken to many .
the scariest sentence I ever heard from one , was ...
” Whatever it takes , to get it around a bend “
Fact .. .
My day .. 12hr bus driving day .. all stations between Penrith and Granville , N.S.W .
5 trips . Oh well .
Work , keeps all the wheels in my life turning . Sure at times , spread thinly .
we all do , what needs to be done ... True ..
stay safe all .
Cheers Roy .
BTW .
Been talking to the few people , outside the everyday ”Johnny “
Have an idea on a IBA certified ride .
keeping it as simple as possible .
this is the idea , thought ..
start .first fuel docket Shell at Norwest . NSW .
1 and a bit ks .. straight onto the M7 .. which blends into the M31 , 2nd fuel Goulburn or Yass .NSW .
few fuels along the way .. cross border N.S.W / Vic ..
continue m31 to Wallan Vic . Fuel , turn round , return .
few lefts and rights distance right .
forms , photos , log .
open to ideas .suggestions , things I’ve not thought of ,and need to know ..
thats a 2023 idea at this time .

Cheers

Nev..

Premier Member
Fatman thanks for organising this. It was great to see a bunch of familiar faces, many of whom I haven't seen for probably 4 years or more. After a couple of years of lockdowns and other priorities in life we've been distracted from riding and it was great to have an excuse to get out of the house. You certainly couldn't have picked a better day for it, weather wise. What a ripper.