Harley Davidson Touring Aux Fuel Setup -- Main Tank and Aux Tank Bracket

TdLpps

Premier Member
Am selling off my Aux Fuel Setup parts used on my previous 2018 Road King.

It includes a main tank painted bright white with bedliner top surfaces to protect the tank from the tank bag. The main tank (which was new when I bought it) includes the fuel pump, sender, gauge and wiring so a swap is as simple as removing one tank and installing the other. I welded in a bung and installed a Jiffy-Tite quick release fitting so removal is easy and does not result in any spilled fuel. Detail pics will tell the story better than my description.

Also included is the frame I built that bolts to the stock Touring Tour Pak rack but also has mounting flanges to bolt a Givi top box, as that is what I ran. Can be used with either type of top box. The bracket holes are spaced for the direct bolt-on of an off-the-shelf BAM Aluminum fuel tank -- 12" diameter, 5 gallon model, a Yeti one-gallon cooler holder, and an eyelet for a Russell quarter-turn fuel valve. The frame is strong, reinforced, light and results in no movement of the fuel tank and places the tank in a position that results in a back rest for the rider.

I am keeping my tank and Yeti cooler holder, but I am willing to help with letting you know what fittings are necessary to set it up with -6 fuel hose and all -an fittings.

Price out what a new tank, and pump, and sender, and gauge, and wiring, paint, and bedliner, and it's easy to see why it would cost about $1300 to duplicate. The mounting frame was $50 in materials and a day or two cutting and welding. I'd like to get about $500 for both but am willing to discuss offers via PM.

I am willing to assist in shipping, but both parts are large and shipping won't be cheap. I am willing to ship for actual shipping costs.