Hello at last!

Hello everyone.
I thought it was about time I signed up to the forum. I'm not a great fan of using these things, so I'll try and do it all properly.
I've done the RBLR1000 with my daughter Charlotte pillion in 2011 & 2012, and this year did it with my son Olly. We went north clockwise on our R1200RT, and had a great time - apart from the dreary weather.
We planned to do a few pictures on the way round, and we've put together a little clip of our ride on YouTube -

Last edited:

FJRPilot

Brit Butt Rallymaster RBLR1000 routemaster
Premier Member
IBA Member
Hi Dan, nice to welcome a fellow East Anglian rider to the forum :)

As you're in Cambridge maybe you'd be up for the 8 hour Iceni Rally I'm organising in September. It starts and finishes at the Histon Royal British Legion Club. Here's the details:

http://www.ironbutt.co.uk/iceni.php

The field is just about half full so far with 19 riders entered so room for a few more yet :D

Hi Mark,
Yes, I'll seriously consider this especially as it's so local. I just need to check it's not going to clash with anything else first, but hopefully see you there.

FJRPilot

Brit Butt Rallymaster RBLR1000 routemaster
Premier Member
IBA Member
No problemo Dan,

Consider putting this video onto the RBLR1000 topic on here and the RBLR's forum too. I'm also sure that Dominic Lonsdale would be interested in it too as he could make use of it for PR ahead of next year's ride. It's the sort of thing that could be included into an advert that they could play on the TV's at Squires.

A really good video by the way :D

Lee

IBA Member
Great video Dan, I think Lindsay and I bumped into you guys at Perth? caught a glimpse of us at check in at the end of video :cool: