Hello from Arizona

Greetings and Hello,
I guess I'm the newbie here. My name is Rex and I'd like to become a long distance rider. I completed my first Saddle Sore 100 in May of this year and got my e-mail with my IBA number just this week. I ride a ST1300 after learning on a CM400T and then riding a GL1100 for a few years.
I was medically retired from the Sheriffs office several years ago, my wife and I now own our own business.
I'm very much looking forward to learning more about this...meeting some of you fine folks and having fun.

REX

saphena

IBAUK Webmaster
Staff member
Premier Member
IBA Member
Ooops! It appears that I put my introduction in the wrong country...….. Can a moderator please move me to the USA?

REX
Why not become a really long distance rider and stay here. Our next RTE is Chatham Dockyard on 29th July. N51° 23.817' E0° 31.963'

Why not become a really long distance rider and stay here. Our next RTE is Chatham Dockyard on 29th July. N51° 23.817' E0° 31.963'
I've only been to England once......I recorded an album with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra back when I was in College.
REX

Brian Thorn

Premier Member
Welcome Rex, there are a couple of us here from the great state of Aridzona; whereabouts are you? I'm in the SE corner of the Valley Of The Sun, and kwthom is down in the Tucson area.

There's an opportunity to score a new SS1K themed ride in October to the Trinity Test Site on the White Sands Missle Range in NM. It's only open to the public for six hours, twice a year.

You can also ride to Dallas with us in October for the IBA Big As Texas party.

Lots of reasons to get out there and ride.

Sorry, July is the beginning of our busy season. I wont be able to cut away to England ;)
Brian, I'm up in Dewey. I'd love to be able to go over to New Mexico but, October is 31 days of work in a business where we don't get many. I'm very much looking forward to meeting up with fellow riders soon, I have so much to learn.
REX

Hi Rex,
I'm a newbie to the forum as well. I got my Saddlesore back in March of 2013. I am about to attempt 2 in one week. I am in Glendale. Hope to see you on the road.