Hello From Indiana

Frenchman

Premier Member
IBA Member
Hello everyone. Just joined from Indiana. I have been around motorcycles my entire life and have ridden for a number of years mostly doing trips with my dad. Have completed a SS1000 (waiting for verification) where we met my uncle Jeff Fisher who has been around the IBA scene for a long time. Looking to learn a lot and see where this whole thing takes me. Now that the kids are older and my wife is very understanding I have time to decide if I like spending weeks on a motorcycle! I currently ride a Ninja 1000SX and while it does have some down sides I absolutely love the bike for its ability to crunch miles and tear up corners.

Thanks!

Hello everyone. Just joined from Indiana. I have been around motorcycles my entire life and have ridden for a number of years mostly doing trips with my dad. Have completed a SS1000 (waiting for verification) where we met my uncle Jeff Fisher who has been around the IBA scene for a long time. Looking to learn a lot and see where this whole thing takes me. Now that the kids are older and my wife is very understanding I have time to decide if I like spending weeks on a motorcycle! I currently ride a Ninja 1000SX and while it does have some down sides I absolutely love the bike for its ability to crunch miles and tear up corners.

Thanks!
Welcome,

Lots of ride options or you can create your own theme ride.

-Mark

Ira

Staff member
Premier Member
IBA Member
IBR Finisher
IBR Staff
Welcome! And say hi to your Uncle Jeff for me. :)

Ira Agins
Iron Butt Association

EricV

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Welcome to the forum. Uncle Jeff is know around here as a "Gateway Drug" instigator. ;) Lots of riders started this addiction with a White Stag rally.