HELP

Ahamay

The Joker
IBA Member
Can anyone remember how to ride a bike?
That bar at the front on the left it's got a lever what's that for? And all them buttons and switches it's so confusing:confused:
On the right it's got another lever which only moves a little way before it gets stuck and the hand grip twists round when you let go it goes back it must be broke.
There's a step each side at the bottom and a lever in front of each one the one on the left waggles up and down for no good reason that I can see the one on the right moves down a little way then gets stuck the same as the lever on the bar so that must be broke as well.
Am I the only one? Or is it just my age?

Baxter

I'm confused. Does it even get cold enough to winterize a bike in the UK? ;) I should think you wouldn't even have the opportunity to forget how to ride? :cool:

Ahamay

The Joker
IBA Member
Baxter it's a joke, most of us in the UK due to three consecutive lock down's have not had the opportunity to get out on our bikes.
As to the weather whilst we don't get the winter that you guys get on the North American continent the Scottish highlands, North York moors, Snowdonia in North Wales can be fearsome cold January to March.

Baxter

I thought so (hence the winky). But as a serious question, have your lockdowns prevented riding as an activity? The lockdowns in the US as I remember the details usually had exceptions for solitary activities like riding, hiking, canoeing, etc.

Ahamay

The Joker
IBA Member
The lock downs have prevented people from getting around you can get exercise with one other outdoors but local to where you live
yes i could go out on the bike or car but if you are caught out side your local area without good reason ie hospital appointment, booked service appointment ect for your bike/car you could get a fine up to £800.