I feel the Need, the Need for - ACT Insanity v2.0!

Biggles

Premier Member
Email just received notifying me the IBA have approved my application.

SaddlrSore 1600k Gold/Extended/Insanity - Australian Capital Territory 1600k Bill Purcell (#54927) 26-Mar-2022 1,662km (AU) Honda ST1300

Interestingly, it would appear they took the measurement from where my SPOT kicked in, rather than from the servo.
They are definitely focusing on the SPOT for validation, since they ask the page be configured to permit the downloading of the data into a spreadsheet for analysis.

Skidoo

Premier Member
Email just received notifying me the IBA have approved my application.

SaddlrSore 1600k Gold/Extended/Insanity - Australian Capital Territory 1600k Bill Purcell (#54927) 26-Mar-2022 1,662km (AU) Honda ST1300

Interestingly, it would appear they took the measurement from where my SPOT kicked in, rather than from the servo.
They are definitely focusing on the SPOT for validation, since they ask the page be configured to permit the downloading of the data into a spreadsheet for analysis.

Hi Bill

My SPOT must have been a pillion of your SPOT Bill.

Slightly different wording.

Extended In-State SaddleSore 1600K (AU) - ACT Insanity (Australia)
Karl Pirchmoser (#54975) 26-Mar-2022 1,662km (AU) Yamaha Super Tenere

Finally got around to sorting out the puncture in my tyre from the ACT Insanity run.

I piece of plastic is all it was. Stuffed if I can work out what it's from.

Punched straight in about an inch from the centre line on the left side of the tyre.

Have plugged it and it seems to be holding air for now. Will get it to the shop this week and have a new tyre put on it.

Annoying.