IBA Australia - 20th Anniversary 50CC Ride

ACTCapo

Shane, riders will be on their own ride schedules/refuel locations once we all start from Port Melbourne at 2am although some may choose to ride together, so the range you require is the range that you don't run out of fuel I guess.
For those that have travelled these roads before, is there anywhere along the way where it is more than 350km between available fuel?

Skidoo

Premier Member
For those that have travelled these roads before, is there anywhere along the way where it is more than 350km between available fuel?
You should be right, my last top end 50CC last year encountered a fuel station closing an hour early, lights on and no one home as they say. I could see movement but no one was going to open up. I planned for the unexpected and just made the next stop.

Fatman

Hi all, I'd love to be a part of this, and meet you all - so I've just registered too. :)
Ripper! Fantastic Foxton 1 (Sam), another rider on board, will be a exciting challenge for all of us. :)

I noticed Hopey (Tony) has snuck in and registered too. Nice one Hopey!

16 x IBA members registered, 14 riders and 2 pillions and counting.

Can we get to 'Lynne the Pillion's' earlier post question? She asked "Can we get 20 riders/pillions doing the 20th Anniversary"???

I think we can!

Last edited:

Hopey

Ripper! Fantastic Foxton 1 (Sam), another rider on board, will be a exciting challenge for all of us. :)

I noticed Hopey (Tony) has snuck in and registered too. Nice one Hopey!

16 x IBA members registered, 14 riders and 2 pillions and counting.

Can we get to 'Lynne the Pillion's' earlier post question? She asked "Can we get 20 riders/pillions doing the 20th Anniversary"???

I think we can!
Just waiting with Anticipation on getting my IBA number until then I'm unclean. Hahahah
Talking with Howard and looking to do a ride in the US while I'm over there for two months for work.

At least I might be able to buy a Pin and bring back.

Hopey