IBA Australia Inaugural Muster

Skidoo

Premier Member
Bugger Danny see you down the road a bit.

Putting the bike together and was about to brag how everything is working when I found the foot peg moving with cracked mounts on the frame, just waiting for a gun welder from work and we'll be away tonight as planned
. . .
Did I need to bring a cricket bat for cricket on the dish ?
Nothing like home repairs to get you going and better bring the ice skates for the dish lol

kwaka

Premier Member
To all those that are attending.
Hope you all have a great trip and may the weather gods smile upon you. I look forward to reading all the stories next week with an enormous amount of jealousy !

With a lot of luck I may be able to catch a few of you at the Border Run.
Thanks mate, all the best with your family issue too.

So who's taking Daisy's pic now? :D

kwaka

Premier Member
Unfortunately I've had to withdraw from this Inaugural muster.
I was very much looking forward to it & catching up.
My take on the organisation is that it will be very successful & one to be remembered.
My congratulations to the organisers.
The weather is looking positive, watch out for those hoppers especially on the quieter country roads.
Hopefully I can make it to the next one.
Cape, not what I wanted to hear mate. Take care and yes, see you sooner rather than later mate, you're missing a very special event but hey, there will be others.
Kangaroo Alley all the way for Liz and me, heading west to go east, lol.

Hop

Early start for me. 700k done. I am planning to get some sleep before registration. So how do you turn the sun up. See you all tomorrow.

Biggles

Premier Member
I'm putting all this nonsense down to pre ride excitement.

Please tell me it's pre ride excitement?

I've countered all that by not having my bike ready, last three nights have been spent farkling, breaking IBA preparation principle 5 or somesuch.
I only picked up my replacement ST1300 last Tuesday week, so I've been farkling up until last night.
Hopefully nothing vital missed...

Daisy

Premier Member
We're out. Reg is unwell. I've sat around too long now and I'm cold. Having a severe case of the shivers. Be nuts to go to Narrabri by myself in this condition. We are holed up at the Henry Parkes Motor Inn. See you tomorrow.

Lonerider

Premier Member
We're out. Reg is unwell. I've sat around too long now and I'm cold. Having a severe case of the shivers. Be nuts to go to Narrabri by myself in this condition. We are holed up at the Henry Parkes Motor Inn. See you tomorrow.
That sucks ( on both counts ) !! Good call on rule number 1 tho. And crank up the room heater !

spanner

Departed Townsville

03:06 am

Arrived Parks

1:45 am

1 hour behind Schedule

Reason?:

Big fricken boomers
Fog
A slick wet road
Me faffing about at petrol stops and photo opportunities and the like.

All in all a great ride

See you all at registration tomorrow or at the talks etc.

Last edited:

sixty6north

Rode straight home to Sydney after we left The Dish. Still a little cool around Orange and Lithgow, but a pleasant run home.

Thanks heaps to TJ, Karl et al. who obviously spent so much time setting this up - really appreciate your efforts.

Rob

Kimmie

Thanks TJ, Karl, Allan, the behind the scenes crew and the volunteers on the day.
What a great event. Was great meeting some new people, putting faces to names and catching up with friends.

Even in the car it was a tad cool.........thankfully I had the heater on.