IBA eStore

Ziggy

Just Another Rider
Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Can anyone give me a date / month when the MileEater T-Shirts are going to be re-stocked at XL Size?
Short & Long Sleeve ... :)

I keep going onto the web site but seem to be too late .. and not available

Dan Crowley

Premier Member
IBA Member
Can anyone give me a date / month when the MileEater T-Shirts are going to be re-stocked at XL Size?
Short & Long Sleeve ... :)

I keep going onto the web site but seem to be too late .. and not available
Check with Mike Kneebone, he mentioned that shirts were going to an on demand availability. You may be able to order one and have it in a little over a week.

Ira

Staff member
Premier Member
IBA Member
IBR Finisher
IBR Staff
From Mike:

IBA basic shirts and Mile Eaters were suffering because of a lack of storage space (you can't stick these kinds of items in cheap storage units - they eventually get damp and begin to smell) due to magazine inventory (which also requires very clean, dry storage). With the magazine being retired, those back issues are starting to be cleared out so we can get back to having room for T-Shirts. So won't be much longer, maybe 4 weeks.

On that note, SaddleSore shirts (and many others we can now start producing this summer) will move over to print-on-demand. Several members have been getting them that way as we experiment with that process. The problem with print-on-demand shirts is that they have to be washed one time before use, so that adds to the hassle factor for you. So we are still trying different vendors to find the ideal set up.

John Z

Premier Member
From Mike:

On that note, SaddleSore shirts (and many others we can now start producing this summer) will move over to print-on-demand. Several members have been getting them that way as we experiment with that process. The problem with print-on-demand shirts is that they have to be washed one time before use, so that adds to the hassle factor for you. So we are still trying different vendors to find the ideal set up.
I have one of the "on demand" shirts (Plane Crazy 1500) and it's holding up great. Also, maybe it's just me, but I always wash a new shirt prior to wearing it, so there's no added hassle factor.

I learned it there also. My wife laughs when I still fold my tshirts "skinny, fat, fat, skinny" and when I use my "Ricky Recruit" iron (my hand). That has stuck with me since Great Lakes in '92

Ira

Staff member
Premier Member
IBA Member
IBR Finisher
IBR Staff
There are no extra large mile eater t-shirts on the estore, do you know how much longer it'll be until they have more?
I don't have a date, but they will be available when we go to print-on-demand.

Ira Agins
Iron Butt Association