IBA Rules for India

Hello IBA,
I want to know the new rules of IBA certification in India.
I have completed Saddle Sore and Bunburnner on 19-02-2016, mailed the documents to [email protected].
But i didnt get any reply from your side. I have heard that there are some changes in rules like preregistration for rides. If yes than what is the new procedure.?
Awaiting your reply.
Thank you.

Ira

Staff member
Premier Member
IBA Member
IBR Finisher
IBR Staff
Hello IBA,
I want to know the new rules of IBA certification in India.
I have completed Saddle Sore and Bunburnner on 19-02-2016, mailed the documents to [email protected].
But i didnt get any reply from your side. I have heard that there are some changes in rules like preregistration for rides. If yes than what is the new procedure.?
Awaiting your reply.
Thank you.
Please see the post in the India section of this Forum.

FYI, it can take a year or longer for us to complete Indian ride verifications.

Ira Agins
Iron Butt Association

I wonder if similar thing happened in Japan. I have completed Saddle Sore 1600 kilos in September 2015, and mailed the document. Waiting for 9 months.

Ira

Staff member
Premier Member
IBA Member
IBR Finisher
IBR Staff
I wonder if similar thing happened in Japan. I have completed Saddle Sore 1600 kilos in September 2015, and mailed the document. Waiting for 9 months.
No, the same thing has not happened in Japan. That said, non-US rides can take a considerable amount of time to verify.

Ira Agins
Iron Butt Association

Rony6ble

Premier Member
No, the same thing has not happened in Japan. That said, non-US rides can take a considerable amount of time to verify.

Ira Agins
Iron Butt Association
Ira, I posted about Chile and Argentina about an hour ago, any comments? Thanks.

Please see the post in the India section of this Forum.

FYI, it can take a year or longer for us to complete Indian ride verifications.

Ira Agins
Iron Butt Association
Hello IBA,
Its almost 10 months i have submitted my documents for SADDLE SORE and BUNBURNNER but still i didnt get any reply from your side.
may i know the the reason for this dealy. Awaiting your positive reply.
Thank You.

Ira

Staff member
Premier Member
IBA Member
IBR Finisher
IBR Staff
Hello IBA,
Its almost 10 months i have submitted my documents for SADDLE SORE and BUNBURNNER but still i didnt get any reply from your side.
may i know the the reason for this dealy. Awaiting your positive reply.
Thank You.
It has to do with the more than 700 false Indian ride applications received. It takes time. I've already mentioned that it can take a year or longer.

Please email me ([email protected]) if you need to communicate regarding your ride - no need to take up Forum bandwidth.

Ira Agins
Iron Butt Association