IBA UK Shop

GarminDave

Ex-Arkwright
Premier Member
Hi all,

I did my certified ride in 2004 an SS1000 on my Harley Davidson Electra Glide and I think it was 2008 when Roger Allen had a meeting in the Avalon in Whitley Bay as the first AGM of IBA UK.

At that time I was a partner in a Promotional Advertising Business and started to make things with IBA UK Logo on them. Roger wanted the logo out there and asked that the items be self funding and not make a profit for IBA UK. For many years I funded the stock myself but with Phil's assistance all the stock now belongs to IBA UK and the shop is in rude health and contributing financially to IBA UK.

Well three presidents later I gave up the Shop yesterday to John Cunniffe who is now your new shop keeper. The shop now has a wide range of items and our logo is definitely out there in the UK Motorcycling World. This is my third retirement, retired from being Geordie HOG Director, retired from being a Partner in Action Advertising and now retired as your Shop Keeper - getting good at this retirement Malarkey!

I'd like to thank you all for the support in buying stuff that got our logo out there and also contributed to the running of IBA UK. I know you will all give John the support he needs as he takes on my mantel.

Thanks for the ride and hope to see you all at an event near you soon.

Love, light and kindness,

Dave

FJRPilot

Brit Butt Rallymaster RBLR1000 routemaster
Premier Member
IBA Member
OK who knows how to Edit my profile? Need to change my sign off.
When logged in click your username in the top tab bar. Then click on 'Your profile age'. When the next page appears click on the 'Information tab' then scroll down to amend the stuff in your signature box. Simples :)

Oh, and thanks for all the hard work you've put in over the years at ours and other events too :D

GSears

Dambuster... Bouncing panniers...
Premier Member
IBA Member
Hi all,

This is my third retirement, retired from being Geordie HOG Director, retired from being a Partner in Action Advertising and now retired as your Shop Keeper - getting good at this retirement Malarkey!

I'd like to thank you all for the support in buying stuff that got our logo out there and also contributed to the running of IBA UK. I know you will all give John the support he needs as he takes on my mantel.

Thanks for the ride and hope to see you all at an event near you soon.

Love, light and kindness,

Dave
But John's a Yorkshire man, can we expect DISCOUNT or is he implementing Arkwright's Policies ;)

Dave, is your new job giving advice on retirement?

Big Big thanks for supplying all those goodies at discounted prices:):)

GarminDave

Ex-Arkwright
Premier Member
When logged in click your username in the top tab bar. Then click on 'Your profile age'. When the next page appears click on the 'Information tab' then scroll down to amend the stuff in your signature box. Simples :)

Oh, and thanks for all the hard work you've put in over the years at ours and other events too :D
That is what I tried to do but it would not edit?

orestesdjc

Premier Member
Hi all,

I did my certified ride in 2004 an SS1000 on my Harley Davidson Electra Glide and I think it was 2008 when Roger Allen had a meeting in the Avalon in Whitley Bay as the first AGM of IBA UK.

Dave
That was my introduction to LD riding as well. Popped up to JoG the following day and rode a SS1000 home.

Best of luck with the latest retirement, or are you starting out as a photographer?