I'm having a mental health day

Wombattle

Spoke to Rob,

He's a touch behind schedule, took a nap. He said it's a lovely day for a ride out there. Portagutta tonight all going well. Now he's having an unplanned stop between Bourke and Cobar. The workers are probably looking for the green button.

Last edited:

Fatman

Rob phoned me about an hour ago. He was approx 30km east of Broken Hill at that time. He was interested to where Frans and Brian where, at the Shell servo in town I told him.
He had a hard day with road works etc and was looking forward to his rest stop in Port Augusta.

Last edited:

OX-34

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
The boys arrived at the 'Gutter' around midnight (AEST) for 5 hours or so off the bike.
Looks like Rob was up and going a few minutes before Frans this morning.

Wombattle

Rob ROOted another pannier this morning near Kimba. He's completely fine but needed to take some time out to stick it back together it so he's running behind schedule. He's still got one eye on the 50CC Gold but knows it's a tough gig from where he is now.

Fatman

Looking at Rob's Spot, he is approaching the Eastern boundary of the Nutsland Nature Reserve on his mental health ride..

What's that LTP, oh sorry that should read Nuytsland. :eek:

Fatman

I just spoke to Rob.

He is heading towards Coolgardie with his next fuel stop at Southern Cross. It is about 10 degrees at the moment making it a bit crisper. Rob said he hasn't had his helmet off since Kimba this morning when he was trying to repair the pannier after the Roo decided to re arrange it a little. He wants to try and repair it a bit better in Perth.

He has approx 700km and 7.5 hrs to get to Perth, he said he has done that section before in 7 hours so he is confident to make it in time. Good luck Rob!