INNOVV K2 Video system

Brian Thorn

Premier Member
I popped for this and got it installed earlier this week. I still can't get it to connect with my phone, but it did connect fine to my installer's phone and my wife's phone. I had a note in to tech support and I'm waiting to hear back from them. It seems like a couple other folks have the same issue. Image quality is VERY good and stable. I have a very slow upload connection so it will be a while before I can get a couple of sample videos posted.

I'm running a 128GB card in the DVR and have it set on 5 minute segments which works out to about 450MB per camera per segment, so right under 1GB per segment total. Once it fills the card it will begin overwriting the oldest files.

Front camera screenshot

Rear camera screenshot

Front camera mounting (lousy photo)

Rear camera mounting

Brian Thorn

Premier Member
The hope is that if someone rear-ends me and leaves the scene I'll (or my estate if I don't make it) have enough video evidence for the cops to track them down and prosecute them.

I enjoy mine. I have yet figured out to get the video to transfer to my phone. But I have mine set up for 10 Min bites and I get just over 10 Hrs of video front and rear on a 128GB MicroSD.

I had Audio on mine turned on, but all it heard was my music on my bike and my exhaust. I suppose if you don't have a stereo, nor a loud exhaust it would hear the screeching of tires and crunch of metal in an accident. It also depends on where you place your DVR, I have mine in my fairing of my Ultra Glide since there is nothing to see unlike the K1 system. This one is also waterproof unlike the K1. I have saved video off of mine during some more interesting rides but primarily use it due to the horrible riders in the NORVA DMV area.

I ordered directly from Innovv, I did the preorder so I received it prior to anyone else carrying it.

Having used it now since July I really like it. The video is nice at 1080P and I have pulled and looked at the video on my PC and it will be nice for when I have an event I want to save or share. The only place it doesn't work well for me is at night and the rear camera. That is due to how i mounted it and my Rear LEDS washing the video out, but it will show if someone rear-ends me so I am not to worried about it.