Invictus Tour 30th May 2021.

Safari Ferg

Safari Ferg, President IBA Ireland
Premier Member
Last year didn't happen, so they have rolled it on a year, changed dates and location. I have not attended the main FIM Rally but have been to several MotoCamps which have been great craic and value (this year it is in Slovakia up on the Polish border), I have been to one MotoTour in 2019 in Portugal which really great, the 2020 MotoTour due in W/SW Turkey is keeping the same location and has been slipped to later this year. I would love to have the time to do them all, roll on retirement.

Winglider

Ex-Wiinglider
IBA Member
Just a note to let you know that there is light at the end of the tunnel: we WILL get out on our bikes, riders are signing up, the rally book is nearly complete, the bonus locations are being verified.
We will be offering brief remedial riding classes for those who've forgotten how!
Don't forget, Sunday 30th May 2021, less than 100 days, it'll fly by.--The Rally Team

Last edited:

Winglider

Ex-Wiinglider
IBA Member
Important Notice
WE now have 25 persons entered into the rally including pillions, and it will be limited unfortunately to 50 persons. (I will hold a few reserves encase anybody drops out). I have had to restrict the numbers due to logistical problems with group sizes and the current Covid regulations.
My plan at the moment is to have a staggered start, with the first group of 25 entrants arriving at the start Capel Village Hall N51° 10.986' E0° 21.615' at 8.30am for registration, and leaving at 9am to start their Tour.
The second group of 25 entrants would not be required to arrive at the start until after 9.30am to register and leave at 10am.
The finish times will be 5pm and 6pm accordingly. you can of course finish any time in the 8 hour period.
Entries will be taken on a first come first served basis with group allocation based on the same format.
If you are in the first group and turn up late and there is not a space in the car park due to the second group starting to turn up, I am afraid you will have to wait outside the car park until we can let you in..
The numbers at the event will strictly limited to the 30 people as per current Covid rules. And there will be marshals to enforce this..

Last edited:

Winglider

Ex-Wiinglider
IBA Member
OK that's a shame, please let me know ASAP. There will always be another time.
I will get a refund arranged if you let us know in time.

Winglider

Ex-Wiinglider
IBA Member
1617183446334.png

The Invictus Tour is only 2 months away now. And is filling up, it's limited to 50 entrants including pillions due to Covid rules. So don't miss out on the chance to have a great days riding through the beautiful Sussex & Kent countryside, on Sunday 30th May the bank holiday.
The Tour starts in Caple near Tonbridge Kent and there are sixty locations over Sussex & Kent to try and plan your route round.
This is a photographic Tour, riders are given a book of locations and instructions a week before the event. To plan their route to visit as many locations safely up to a maximum of 20, over a period of 8hrs.
They pick their own routes and its impossible to visit every location. They gain points from each location visited to give a winner. The winner is the rider who plans and rides the most efficient route. Find out more and join us. https://www.ironbutt.co.uk/w3/invictus.php
All profits raised goes to Myeloma UK

Last edited:

Winglider

Ex-Wiinglider
IBA Member
6 Weeks to go and 37 people have now signed up for the Invictus Tour on Sunday Bank Holiday 30th of May.
Entrants are limited to 50 so only 13 spaces left. Don't leave it to late and miss the opportunity to have a great days riding :)

Last edited:

Winglider

Ex-Wiinglider
IBA Member
4 weeks to go and only 3 spaces left in the Invictus Tour

1619618255336.png

Statistics to date for the Invictus tour 2021

Total No of entrants 47 including Pillions

Male Riders 37

Female Riders 3

Male Pillions 0

Female Pillions 7