iPad/Tablet Use

tdragger

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
I'm looking to add a mount for my iPad Mini so that I can use CoPilot in addition to my regular GPS.

My question is how do you use the iPad (or your android tablet) with gloves on?

I've seen some gloves advertised that they have some sort of pad or special leather that will work but just how good are they?

I use a tablet as my GPS. I generally ride in fingerless gloves, but I have a small stylus on a tether as well. I'd been thinking of gluing a stylus tip onto the end of the index finger of my cold weather gloves.
My wife uses the "touch screen friendly" gloves and it seems to work just fine.

rodneyw71

KLR'er
Premier Member
I just came back from a trip out west and used a stylus the whole time, even worked in the rain, I'm right handed so I had to have the cruise on to work it, I wish they had something where you can pinch of screen and make it bigger or smaller like you can with your fingers, I pulled up the weather radar and wish I could have made the image bigger.

Clive Brown

Premier Member
Used my Android tablet on bike. One of the nice features it has a setting to increase sensitivity of touch screen specifically designed for use with gloves...
I use it mostly for the size of the screen to display weather radar app. Ram makes a great waterproof case mount.

Rony6ble

Premier Member
Used my Android tablet on bike. One of the nice features it has a setting to increase sensitivity of touch screen specifically designed for use with gloves...
I use it mostly for the size of the screen to display weather radar app. Ram makes a great waterproof case mount.
Clive, what Android tablet do you have?