Iron butt Iowa sign

I was on my Summer Solstice ride too and I was there right after it started (1000 am), the building was still standing and the fire just broke through the roof on the west end. West bound 220th was closed, to traffic, so I took 220th back towards Webster City, left on Mackenley Cantor an left on 190th. I ran into four other guys, already there, taking their photos.
Cheers y'all

Attachments

EricV

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
is there a physical address other then gps corrodents. thanks #74728
1925 Stagecoach Rd, Webster City, IA 50595 is the house next door that the family owns.

Edit - Tip - If you click on the Google Maps link above, zoom in and go to satellite view, right click on the house and select "what's here" from the menu that appears, it will give you the house address. In some cases you can just left click on the house and it will also show you the address in a small pop up at the bottom of the map.

1925 Stagecoach Rd, Webster City, IA 50595 is the house next door that the family owns.

Edit - Tip - If you click on the Google Maps link above, zoom in and go to satellite view, right click on the house and select "what's here" from the menu that appears, it will give you the house address. In some cases you can just left click on the house and it will also show you the address in a small pop up at the bottom of the map.
Got it.. I found it on rt 17 , north of rt20.. should be there Thursday something.. thanks guys