It's Time for a Roundup!

tj189

Premier Member
Registered and accomodation sorted for Saturday night. Is there any additional pre payment required for any costs associated with the Muster gathering itself? I realise we will be sorting our own food and drinks on the night, but wondering if other venue costs need to be covered in-advance?
Thank you for asking Ian.

We have taken into consideration that members will have been feeling a bit of a pinch with the rising costs of everything and have agreed that we will not have a set fee for this Muster. We do ask, however, that people attending consider a donation to cover the costs of the insurance for the Muster (around $280), patches (around $160 plus postage and royalty fees around $20 possibly less) and ongoing costs involved in the maintenance of our web page from memory around 200- 300 dollars every couple of years. Please do not feel that you have to do this. It would be appreciated if one of our members that are attending would bring along a tin for people to leave money in (any volunteers? leave you name below:))

We will add this to the information at the start of the thread.

Cheers

MIXR

I would be happy to knock up a suitably stickered collection vessel for the event. I recall knocking up a 'FarTin' once upon a dim dark time! I wonder where that got to? Anyway, I'll see what I can do for a coin and note collection tin. Unless someone else has a burning desire. Mick.

Skidoo

Premier Member
I would be happy to knock up a suitably stickered collection vessel for the event. I recall knocking up a 'FarTin' once upon a dim dark time! I wonder where that got to? Anyway, I'll see what I can do for a coin and note collection tin. Unless someone else has a burning desire. Mick.
Really appreciate that Mick.
Looking forward to catching up again, it’s been a while…

tj189

Premier Member
AAhh!!! so that was you, was trying to remember who started that one, Very much appreciate you taking this on Mick, thank you.

MIXR

AAhh!!! so that was you, was trying to remember who started that one, Very much appreciate you taking this on Mick, thank you.
Yeah. I don't have access to the good colour printer now I'm retired, but I have made something suitable to pass around. It will hold a swag of notes and coins (if the guys are feeling generous) and will strap neatly to the bike so you can get it home easily. Bring some cash everybody! Real money seems to be out of fashion in our new Covid World! See you there. Mick.

MIXR

For those attending who don't have a name tag, I have a limited number of those pin-on plastic card holders that I used for people attending FarRiders' functions a long time ago. I can knock up a few (limited supply) for anyone who would like a name tag and hasn't got one. It worked well for FarRiders when people didn't really know people. It was a good idea then and holds true today. Just flick me a PM with a preferred name and your IBA number and I'll knock one up as per the example below. Assuming Management is ok with that.
1662700403088.png

tj189

Premier Member
For those attending who don't have a name tag, I have a limited number of those pin-on plastic card holders that I used for people attending FarRiders' functions a long time ago. I can knock up a few (limited supply) for anyone who would like a name tag and hasn't got one. It worked well for FarRiders when people didn't really know people. It was a good idea then and holds true today. Just flick me a PM with a preferred name and your IBA number and I'll knock one up as per the example below. Assuming Management is ok with that.
View attachment 8979
Thanks Mick

Fatman

Unfortunately LTP and I will have to pull out of the Muster which makes a room available at the Pub in Urunga if you are quick.

Details are Ocean View Hotel 15 Morgo St Urunga, ph 02 6655 3213, ask for Stu (he will hold this room till Wednesday for an IBA rider) ask for Room 5 (Double room) booked for this Friday 16th and Saturday 17th under Lynne Morris and he will sort you out.

Ride safe everyone and have fun.

tj189

Premier Member
Unfortunately LTP and I will have to pull out of the Muster which makes a room available at the Pub in Urunga if you are quick.

Details are Ocean View Hotel 15 Morgo St Urunga, ph 02 6655 3213, ask for Stu (he will hold this room till Wednesday for an IBA rider) ask for Room 5 (Double room) booked for this Friday 16th and Saturday 17th under Lynne Morris and he will sort you out.

Ride safe everyone and have fun.
Mate, look after yourself, plenty of water and rest.....and a full tissue box;)

Nico

Well-known Member. Moderator
... ...
Unfortunately I am also a withdrawal from this event. Just got a bit too much going on atm.
I also had a room booked at the Oceanview Hotel - just for Saturday night 17th.
Stu from the Hotel will hold these two bookings (Mick & Lynne's, and mine - under Mark Nicoll) in our names and will
accept other riders attending if they wish to take up the bookings.
Mick's room is a double bed. My room is a double and a single - suitable if someone wants to share.

Sorry I'll miss the reunions - but everyone enjoy your rides and have a good Muster