JAX Party Ride-In processing

Kerry Walker

Premier Member
I'm s premier member doing a ride in.
I'm doing a 50CC Quest Ride from San Diego to Jacksonville Beach next week as a ride in for the party. I'm leaving tomorrow to ride to San Diego and will start there on Tuesday morning.

Do I just collect my DBR receipts and pictures with my odometer at each stop to turn in via email or will there be on site verification on Friday?

Thanks,
Kerry Walker

dmcqueeney

Staff member
Premier Member
IBA Member
IBR Finisher
IBR Staff
I'm s premier member doing a ride in.
I'm doing a 50CC Quest Ride from San Diego to Jacksonville Beach next week as a ride in for the party. I'm leaving tomorrow to ride to San Diego and will start there on Tuesday morning.
Do I just collect my DBR receipts and pictures with my odometer at each stop to turn in via email or will there be on site verification on Friday?
Thanks,
Kerry Walker
Kerry . . . I see that you are registered for the Party & the Ride-In, and that you've already created the Google Map for your proposed ride. The 2021 Ride-In page describes this year's procedures & timelines and provides Howard's contact info. Howard generally is available on site at the host hotel all day on the Thursday before the banquet to review the ride documentation (everything via email this year). The Thursday deadline for emailing documentation allows time for processing in time for awards on Friday afternoon.
. . . Dave