JOGLE GOLD

FJRPilot

Brit Butt Rallymaster RBLR1000 routemaster
Premier Member
IBA Member
Sorry Rick, Mike is busy plotting my winning route for the Brit Butt Rally the same weekend so he won't have time. It was a real shock when John posted the rally book to me for proof reading by mistake ;) :D

Good luck with your ride and hope you all get to the finish line as per your timings. :)

Mike has replied, and it is what we thought it might be 1,015 miles so fingers crossed, its going to be very tight on time, so might end up JOGLE End 2 End

Ziggy

Just Another Rider
Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Well we done it, left Tesco at Wick at 08.35 and arrived at Tesco Penzance 05.55 so with time adjustments for when we left JOGs and arrived at LEs and getting the milage verified View attachment 305
Well done on the the ride a nice variation pushing in some great countryside :)

& Receipts and JOG & Lands End ? I Managed to get the Cafe at JOG & the Car Park at Lands End ... Just wondering if they are open earlier in the summer ..

Last edited:
Well done on the the ride a nice variation pushing in some great countryside :)

& Receipts and JOG & Lands End ? I Managed to get the Cafe at JOG & the Car Park at Lands End ... Just wondering if they are open earlier in the summer ..
Witness at JOG by the manager and one other from the sea view hotel, and photo of us all at Lands end, no one about except some friends who came down to meet us, not even in the hotel

FazerPhil

President IBA UK
Staff member
Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Well done Rick. Good luck with the verification.
I can see this being added to the E2E gold rules as a variation on a theme. The three peaks is a popular challenge.

FJRPilot

Brit Butt Rallymaster RBLR1000 routemaster
Premier Member
IBA Member
Excellent Rick :D I just love the A9 from Wick. Hopefully it'll be like that on Saturday 11th for the RBLR1000.

Nice video montage too :)