July 4th theme ride

kyspyder

Premier Member
from the page: "Photos are required for this certificate. Each photo must include your motorcycle. Get a DBR in the same city of each photo." It is my interpretation as YES.

kyspyder

Premier Member
When I first read it was on the phone and I initially thought each photo had to be at least 150 miles apart, not just from the previous photo and I also thought you had to have 4 cities with Independence for the GOLD option, so I started planning it that way, spent a couple of days running down that rabbit hole before I reread the directions on the computer and line by line checking off I had all of the requirements and said to myself, oh crap, you dummy. I think I was so excited about the ride that I tossed common sense out. I now have a plan that is pushing it but doable as long as I can get my COVID butt out of the bed on time in the morning. I plan to do my ride on July 3rd and the weather looks dry and cool, hopefully, you have similar conditions and also have a safe ride.

Redwing56

Premier Member
Thank you sir. I understand that 4 photos need to be 150 miles apart from each other and somewhere independence needs to be a stop. Be safe out there! I hope a fireworks selling stand counts instead of actual fireworks going off

kyspyder

Premier Member
I live about 10 minutes from there - there is a fireworks show at Memorial Park at 10 PM - this was going to be my last stop but decided to use Dry Ridge KY as the fireworks stop. PM me if you want to see if maybe we can connect on the route or help each other out on the fireworks display., lol