Just received some sad news.....

Solus

I have been asked by Kathleen (Ed's partner) to share the sad news that Eddie Brown - FarRider 535 passed away this morning.
I have no other details as yet but will post them here as they become available.

Kimmie

Terribly sad news indeed Craig.
Thoughts are with Kathleen and the boys.

A man with so much zest for life taken way too soon.
Always there to put a smile on your face and be able to give you a good old belly laugh.

You will be missed Ed
xxx

Kimmie

Kathleen has also reached out to me and has requested for me to advise his riding family, so you may see this notice of Ed's passing on other avenues.

Kathleen has advised once the funeral and service details are finalised, she let me know as all his riding family will be welcome.

HACKLE

My immediate thoughts on hearing this very sad news is riding to Sydney with Fatman to do Eathan's Heart Ride. Ed organised this for his stepson Eathan. He not only organised this heartwarming ride but also erected a large tent in his and Kathleen's backyard for myself, Fatman and Sgt. Shultz to sleep in, both prior and after the ride.
My heartfelt condolences go out to Kathleen and both her boys on Ed's passing.

Brookester

Premier Member
From Ed's uncle Mal
It is with unbelievable sadness that I inform that Eddie (Ed Brown) passed away yesterday morning 20th September at Nepean Hospital surrounded by his mum & Kathleen.

Eddie had been undergoing chemotherapy & radiation treatment most if this year.

Many of my friends knew my nephew Eddie as we would ride together, he more than me.

Sorry for the delay in notification but Eddie's immediate family had to be notified with some currently out of Australia.

I will post Funeral Details onto this Facebook page once finalised.

And I will post here for those not on FB.

Cheers, Brooke