Just received some sad news.....

Kimmie

Kathleen, Ed's Mum & Sister, would like to send a huge thank you to Eddie's Riding Family for all your best wishes, messages, thoughts and prayers that were received and passed on.

It was a wonderful service for a friend that had the biggest smile and heart and was taken to early.

Ride on our friend

RIP Ed.

Biggles

Premier Member
Great to see some FarRider shirts along the back of the room.
Yep, that was a great song to end with!
I must say, the guy who conducted the Service did very well- he spoke from memory most of the time, just needing notes for details of Ed's LDR exploits which were thoroughly covered.

Tele

Premier Member
Apology I could not make the Funeral for Ed. I was laid up with my 2nd bout of Covid. Despite 2 primary vaccines and two boosters, I have been unwell for weeks. Still sleeping 14hrs a day and feeling generally like S&*%. Whilst the tests show I am clear, the indent on my lounge says otherwise.

Brookester

Premier Member
Apology I could not make the Funeral for Ed. I was laid up with my 2nd bout of Covid. Despite 2 primary vaccines and two boosters, I have been unwell for weeks. Still sleeping 14hrs a day and feeling generally like S&*%. Whilst the tests show I am clear, the indent on my lounge says otherwise.
Bugga Tele, take care ole mate & get some help for that long covid..