Sold: Klim Badlands Pro Jacket XL

mburns

Premier Member
Excellent condition, worn a dozen times, twice in the rain. I took the two front inside chest pads out and the small outside right upper arm pocket has a drain hole in the bottom because it would fill with water. Perfect pocket for an inReach mini.
I'm selling it because of a major weight loss (70 lbs) and it just doesn't fit at all anymore. $700 shipping included via USPS to CONUS only. IMG_0739.jpeg

Last edited:
Excellent condition, worn a dozen times, twice in the rain. I took the two front inside square pads out and I have no idea where they are and the small outside right upper arm pocket has a drain hole in the bottom because it would fill with water. Perfect pocket for an inReach mini.
I'm selling it because of a major weight loss (70 lbs) and it just doesn't fit at all anymore.
Questions are welcome, $750 price is firm and shipping is going to be fairly expensive depending on where the buyer is located. I will ship to CONUS ONLY! View attachment 10063
Size?

>>>>>shipping is going to be fairly expensive depending on where the buyer is located. I will ship to CONUS ONLY!<<<<
I’ve shipped Klim jackets before and they have fit in the large rectangular USPS flat rate box. You might pick one up at the PO and see it it works for you.