kwaka and Liz's Renmark Muster RR...

jeffrey gebler

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Great ride and report Baz. It was good to catch up with you briefly at the muster. Hope to see you and Liz sometime down here in Lobethal otherwise I hope to see you in September.

Fatman

I hope Lynne the pillion didn't wake you Kwaka while resting by the river. :rolleyes:

The Roos are certainly starting to bounce around again, for sure, we have noticed a rise in the numbers close to the road over the last 2 months or so, why? Feed I guess.

You would think those dogs at the Wilcannia BP would be use to bikes by now, must be getting old too, the dogs that is not you guys! :eek:

Thanks for the report Bazz and Liz and congrats making it to the Muster.

Oh, nice job MCing on the night and I thought the bow tie looked new for the occasion, very fancy.

tj189

Premier Member
Thanks Bazz and Liz, enjoyed your ride report and the photographs, some pretty good thinking along the way Bazz, nicely done:)

SimonB

Premier Member
Thanks for the report kwaka. And the great job MCing on Saturday night. I saw you snoozing on the grass and resisted the urge to go over and say 'hey, mate, are you OK?'

Nev..

Premier Member
Excellent ride report. Don't you just hate it when you stop for a nap and then everything conspires to wake you up !! It was great to catch up with you and Liz again.

kwaka

Premier Member
@LTP. Nah, all good. You didn't wake me and yours wasn't the only voice I heard. Enterprise/John was another plus the sounds of bikes and people on the harbourside didn't allow for a very fitful snooze but boy, it sure was comfy.

@SimonB, thanks for that. I think you just might have saved yourself from getting a spray from a cranky kwaka. :)

Cheers everyone and thanks. Glad you've enjoyed the read.

Tele

Premier Member
Late reading this one Baz. Another top report of another top ride. Sincere congratulations to you both once again.
I would have believed you if you told me you were an off duty copper !! :D:D