Lake Superior 1000 - October 14, 2017 - Sault Ste Marie, MI

Jerry Stevens

Premier Member
IBA Member
Are you ready to ride???

My name is Jerry Stevens. Age 50, father of four (current empty-nester). This will be my 3rd lake ride of the year. I ride a 2004 Honda GL1800.

Every ride is more fun with a partner. If you are ready to go, I am ready to have you ride with me.

Here are the details of my planned ride:

Ride Rules: Safety First

Weather: Rain or Shine

Start Location: Krist Mart, 901 W Easterday Ave, Sault Ste. Marie, MI 49783
Start Time: 5:00 am (fill-up time)

Direction of Travel: Depends on weather but prefer to do the north side of the lake first (

Planned fuel stops every 140-160 miles but am very flexible if more stops are needed.

I do have a Sena 20s if you prefer to have a ride partner that is connected (not necessarily my preference)

Important Notes:
-This ride goes to Canada (make sure you bring your documentation)
-Don't forget your witness paperwork
-I will be connected to Spotwalla (makes submission easier)

I am flexible if changes are needed.

My contact information:
email: [email protected]
cell phone: 317-383-9767

Jerry Stevens

Premier Member
IBA Member
I am set to go. Anyone that wants to tag along, please call me if you want to meet up. Otherwise, the weather looks good for Saturday's ride around Lake Superior!

Jerry Stevens

Premier Member
IBA Member
I am happy to report that I submitted my documentation yesterday for last Saturday's Lake Superior 1000. This was by far my best lake ride yet. Ontario in mid October is absolutely beautiful. The leaves were nearly at their peak last weekend, and the weather was great (mostly). My weather was clear starting at 50 degrees at 5 am. The temperature steadily dropped until it was a nice crisp 28 degrees at 7am. I saw the greatest sunrise, and ran into a little fog. Ended the ride with a massive rain storm for the last 200 miles...... In all, it was a fantastic ride. I plan to do this exact ride again without the timer.....
image.jpg image (1).jpg