LED Aux Lights Recommendation

I'm in the market for LED Aux lights - on a budget. I've narrowed it down to three companies: Rigid Industries (Dually 2X2), ADVMonster and LEDRider. Can anyone give me insight as to product reliability and customer service reviews for any of these three? Or any other options...besides Clearwater ;-)

Thanks

ADanger

Martin Little

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Alan,

I run set of Rigid Industries Dually 2's on my 2009 BMW R1200GSA and I find them very good for my LD rides, plus they are very robust having survived a few close encounters with Roos. Cost wise very efficient. I plan to this brand again for future bikes.

I also have a set of Clearwater Sevinas on my K1600GT with the Canopener and these are outstanding, the integration into the bike is flawless. They were exxy but I wouldn't not have them now.

Cheers

kwthom

=o&o>
Premier Member
IBA Member
LEDRider is sold by another LD Rider and customer service is excellent. I wouldn't buy anything else
I'd asked this question on the LD Riders mail list a while ago - got a LOT of responses.

LEDRider LX5's - Justin was very helpful, answered all my questions - and as mentioned, another fine member of the LD community.

EricW88

Premier Member
I have Cyclops Adventure Gear Extreme range LED's. They work very well! However, the Clearwater Ericas and sevinas are a superior light. More expensive but they are a crisper/whiter light.

Rony6ble

Premier Member
As others have mentioned:

https://ledrider.com/ with Justin is a very good option.

I have Denali's DX and D4 (wife's Christmas present, if I had returned them to get LEDRider I would be divorced by now). Justin will suggest a dimmer that will allow you to use the same lights for different configurations, like day and night riding to avoid upset oncoming traffic.

A friend added a pair of
ADVmonster Model 30 LED off road spot light that made the bike more visible but did not add a lot of light in my opinion. I'm considering to add these down low on the forks for day riding.

DrNeo

Premier Member
I have the Cyclops set - I may as well not even have a headlight on the K75 - these easily beat it.

I also had a one from ADVMonster - previous Model 30? - they make good marker lights for visibility, but don't hold a candle to the Cyclops.

I also have a pair of cheap ebay lights - again no comparison. I've attached two photos showing the difference between the Cyclops and the cheap lights - both are "10 watts"

multiple image