list of finishers

JAVGuzzi

Premier Member
The other one is found by logging in to the estore, then clicking on "my rides". You can then search for other members by name if you desire.
It looks like the IBA is still working on the eStore list. I checked mine and only the last IBA ride I did in 2020 was listed.

EricV

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
If you want the rest of your rides listed there, make a list in a .pdf file and send it to Howard Entman. I don't think they plan on moving all the data over from the old list, just putting in new rides as they are done, unless you request the specific rides from the old list you want moved to the new one. This will thin out the database of the one and done rides that no longer participate.

HACKLE

DrNeo, just a little info. The list you posted is definitely not current. The last rides listed are for 2020, no 2021 rides. I know, as I have the certificate hanging on my wall for my last SS1600 done in September 2021. Maybe the 2021 rides will be added sometime "soon", maybe.

EricV

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
@HACKLE - New rides are added to the new list found through the eStore. I have no idea if any more rides will be added to the old list. This was discussed in the past, but I don't recall if it was on the forum or some other venue.

DrNeo

Premier Member
DrNeo, just a little info. The list you posted is definitely not current. The last rides listed are for 2020, no 2021 rides. I know, as I have the certificate hanging on my wall for my last SS1600 done in September 2021. Maybe the 2021 rides will be added sometime "soon", maybe.
Oddly - there are 878 matches for "2021" but it appears that most of them are certificates issued to countries outside the US, or special certificates/rides. Like EricV said, the eStore is now the most current.

m a u r a

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
I just had my rides, which appeared only on the old list, added to the new, IBA Store list. As I understand it, this option is only for Premier members. ALL new rides , Premier or not, going forward, only appear on the new list, but I can't test this without doing a certified ride. SO perhaps I should get cracking
PS New list and MY RIDES feature at the IBA Store is awesome. Although it reveals my last effort of note was 2017. Must fix that.

danklyrides

Premier Member
I see that the new list started January 2021. I had 2 rides from Sept 2021 approved a few months ago...should they show up on the new big list automatically? They don't appear there or in the "Your Rides" tab in my eStore. Do I just need to wait or should I be doing something? BTW, I am a Premier Member and didn't complete any rides before Jan 2021. Thanks!

Alex

Ira

Staff member
Premier Member
IBA Member
IBR Finisher
IBR Staff
I should show up in the next update.

Ira Agins
Iron Butt Association