Memorial Plaque Installation Protocol for Ridden On Riders

Gatey

Premier Member
IBA Member
The question has been asked how does one get their name added to the memorial site?
To this point in time its been a bit of word of mouth and up until last year it was sort of all on hold due to a few world issues.
That's fixed and now we have 7 ridders plaques installed. Hence the need for a protocol into the future.
First thing to remember is having a plaque is entirely up to the ridders wishes.
Second thing to remember is the cost of the plaque is your responsibility and we will forward an invoice from the engraver to your estate or person you nominated.
Orders for plaques will be from us (IBA management) to the engraver direct. The plaques are a standard wording format common to all plaques at site.
So to that question.
The most direct way is to inform us well in advance. Yes I know what your thinking but its simple really. All we need to know is if you want a plaque at Netallie Hills. Discuss your wish to be immortalised in this way at Netallie Hills with a family member, partner ride buddy your boss who ever so they know what you want.
Get your real name and your user name to any one of the management team. To speed this interaction up send me (GATEY) or Karl (Skidoo) a PM with your details.
All we need is 1 Your real name 2 your user name 3 #iba number.
If you wish to then add a contact or nominate a person of extra responsibility whom will contact us upon your passing then please do so.
This info will be kept safe and go onto the list of fellow ridders.
Myself and Karl are in the box seat to undertake the task of ordering and installing your plaque at site.
We will undertake this task into the foreseeable future and we consider this a great honour.
Our intention is to add new plaques in the weeks prior to the IBA Australia Memorial Weekend.
Please be aware that these events are open to any family member or friends who wish to attend to remember an IBA Australia Member.

If you have a mate who is a member but maybe has dropped off the scene please by all means bring this option and the protocol to their attention.

Thank you for your time.