Merry Christmas and Happy New year

JON12A

IBAUK's retired Shop Keeper
Premier Member
IBA Member
I would like to wish all my friends , all the best for the new year and thank every one involved with the club for there efforts .
I want to say a big thank you to Phil , Geil ,Mark , John Y , Rick, Garmin Dave , Bob , Chris, Bev, Mike and everyone for making my riding season more than a weekend trip to the local bike haunt or the long distance blat for the sake of it.
The best thing I ever did for my biking was to take the first steps into riding with you guys .
On the RTE s and the Rally's I have met with riders that sometimes I would see only once a year and others that would become good friends on the many IBA outings.
I still don't know if I have enough of the defective gene or the time to do 11.000 mile in 11 days or 100'000 miles on a rusty Honda:D in 2 years or even win consecutive Iron Butt Rally's but I'm trying .
However I do like to take part, do the Rally's, attend the Rte,s where I can and force myself to Calais for a beer at Xmas .
It's good to be part of such a great group of people.
So to the organisers ,the riders, the characters , the nutters, I raise my glass and wish everyone a fantastic Xmas and an even better 2017.

Last edited:

GSears

Dambuster... Bouncing panniers...
Premier Member
IBA Member
Merry Christmas to all.

See you in the new year at John and Sonia's....