Must ride roads near Austin Texas ???

I will be in Texas from September 8-10 from Savannah GA my husband and I are riding there from GA for the KOTB (King of the baggers races). I look forward to the races but they are short in duration and hope to get some good riding in while we are there. Im just looking for some good roads and ride suggestions.

Russ Black

Premier Member
The 3 Twister Sisters is popular (FM's 335, 336 and 337). It's not the best in the nation but very popular in Texas because most of our roads are fairly straight and level and the 3 Twisted Sisters is in what we call the Hill Country. Old school 2 lane roads through some scenic areas.

I'd take this route from Austin to the SE corner of the 3 Twisted Sisters and back. Enjoy!

The 3 Twister Sisters is popular (FM's 335, 336 and 337). It's not the best in the nation but very popular in Texas because most of our roads are fairly straight and level and the 3 Twisted Sisters is in what we call the Hill Country. Old school 2 lane roads through some scenic areas.

I'd take this route from Austin to the SE corner of the 3 Twisted Sisters and back. Enjoy!
Thank you. Looks like that’s the plan for what we will do !! 3 sisters it is !!