National Meeting 2017 Weekend of 18th November 2017

FazerPhil

President IBA UK
Staff member
Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Daytime inc snacks on arrival sandwiches for lunch. I've ordered over the numbers so there will be plenty.
£10 per head/couple. No need to book just see me on the day.

FazerPhil

President IBA UK
Staff member
Premier Member
IBR Finisher
This morning some went out this morning in Winglider Steve's taxi

Great day such a shame the so few came to enjoy the day. Tea and coffee all day , sandwiches and chips for lunch and loads of knowledge in the room

FazerPhil

President IBA UK
Staff member
Premier Member
IBR Finisher
The mercure downsized the room and after a brilliant meal were able to dance to a disco provided by Dave.

This was most likely our best ever Christmas party. Everyone won a raffle prize in the free raffle. Such a shame that there are not enough members wanting to attend to make it economical to run any more. The 17 of us that were there had a brilliant time.

FazerPhil

President IBA UK
Staff member
Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Thanks to all those that attended. Good company, good food and a good laugh with like minded folk. On way home now after a full English.. .

FJRPilot

Brit Butt Rallymaster RBLR1000 routemaster
Premier Member
IBA Member
I've attended every one of the Annual meeting / Christmas doos and despite the silly food and drink prices at this particular Mercure hotel the Saturday night meal and disco afterwards were absolutely fantastic. By far the best evening event there's been. Cracking music and a great laugh with great people. :D

I think the suggestion of having a separate RTE/afternoon meeting earlier in the year and then just an evening meal/get together on a Saturday night somewhere will be a good solution. I do enjoy these social get togethers and if we can find somewhere cosy and not have to shell out for a dedicated room then all will be good. Thanks Phil for organising this one again :)

GSears

Dambuster... Bouncing panniers...
Premier Member
IBA Member
I finally got out of bed on Monday.... Fortunately not riding related- or should that read unfortunately not...... See you in Calais