Need help with Invoice

Good day IBA,

I am Sarawanan Ratnam from Malaysia with IBA ID 77432, would like to seek your kind assistance in getting the needed invoice that I can make payment for my certificates, pin (Full Monty Package)

Appreciate all the help on this. You can reach me at [email protected] or call / Watsapp at +601110557970. Appreciate all the help on this. Looking forward to get hold of my IBA certification! :) Thanks. A308487E-0540-47EF-B3C9-65479BD77AC3.jpeg

JAVGuzzi

Premier Member
Sarawanan: The IBA does not send you an invoice. You know what the Full Monty cost is. You make that payment by using PayPal and your credit or debit card number. Then you can get a receipt/invoice from PayPal and send an electronic or printed copy of that with your ride certification application to the IBA.

From the IBA Premier member instructions ( also required for non-Premier applications ) :

Go to PayPal.com, log in, click 'My PayPal', then click 'Send and Request' and choose 'Send money to'. Send the calculated payment to:

[email protected]

Also says : Must submit payment via PayPal at the time of submission and provide a copy of the paypal confirmation document (don't send only the confirmation number). ( EDIT 10-13.2021 : A good source at the IBA told me this is not required for a non-Premier Application )

I hope this helps. For more help, start a private conversation with Ira Agins

Last edited: