Need riding partner for JBR-SBR - Urgent!

Cliff Wall

Staff member
Premier Member
IBR Finisher
URGENT! - NEED RIDING PARTNER Lionel Ramos riding partner Thomas Postles suffered an unplanned get off on the way to Texas. While he is ok except for some non-life threatening injuries, he will not be able to ride in the Junior Butt Rally. We wish Tom a quick recovery and will keep him in our thoughts as we rally on.Lionel is heading on to Texas as soon as he gets things squared away for Tom and is in need of a riding partner. We can make this happen either as a JBR team or an SBR team if need be. You can contact Lionel directly or contact me, Cliff Wall, and we'll get things moving.Hope someone can jump in and help us out. Thanks everyone. Please ride safe. See you all in Texas!

Russ Black

Premier Member
For those curious folk who are not sure about attempting this major of an event. If you have done a SS you can do this. Most teams rode less than 1K miles in a day last year. Last years JBR was the first rally of this type I had done and I had a blast and met some of the who's who in the long distance community. You will not regret it in the least. It might even open a new chapter in your LD riding career. It did for me. If you think your bike is too old consider this. My bike is 20 years old and there was even one from 1989. If you think your bike is too small, we had several in the 650-750 range and one of the 650's won the JBR. Put your doubts aside and take a walk on the wild side. See you there!