Need Your Forum Status Changed?

Tinman

Premier Member
If you are a Premier member or need your Forum status changed in some other manner (e.g., IBR Finisher), just let me know by posting here and indicate in what way you need it changed.

Ira
I am a premier member. Please change this status. Also How do I find my membership number for the estore? I rec my certs today and there is no membership number listed.

jps6882

Premier Member
Could you update me to Premier Plus please. #81814. Paid on 8/3, and already got my ride certificate, but store doesn't show premium yet either.
Thanks,
Jason Skrzypiec

Jeff Hallquist

Jeff Hallquist
Premier Member
If you are a Premier member or need your Forum status changed in some other manner (e.g., IBR Finisher), just let me know by posting here and indicate in what way you need it changed.

Ira
I've been a premier member for years and need it updated on profile and I achieved Mile Eater Diamond Status. Thanks.

sanjaydixit

Premier Member
IBR Finisher

Ira
Hi Ira,

I am a Premier Member and an IBR Finisher (IBA #495).

Thanks!
Sanjay

Ira: My 48 state in 10 days was approved on July 25,2022, as well as a 1000 mile and 1500 mile embedded ride that was approved on the same ride. My membership # 81769. Does this qualify for premier status? Thanks.
‘Kenneth Hollerich
137 Creekside Drive
Mankato,Mn. IBA # 81769

Ira

Staff member
Premier Member
IBA Member
IBR Finisher
IBR Staff
Now that you are an IBA member with a member number, you can log on to the IBA eStore and purchase a Premier membership.

Ira Agins
Iron Butt Association

IdahoIBR

Howard Phelps Nampa, ID IBA 683
Premier Member
Hello Ira,
I've been accepted to compete in the 2023 IBR. In Lisa's email, it says I should have access to a special Private Forum. Can you help me find and access the Private Forum?
Thanks,
Howard Phelps

IdahoIBR

Howard Phelps Nampa, ID IBA 683
Premier Member
Hello Ira,
I've been accepted to compete in the 2023 IBR. In Lisa's email, it says I should have access to a special Private Forum. Can you help me find and access the Private Forum? (And, I am a Premier Member)
Thanks,
Howard Phelps