Hi everybody. Just signed up on here after signing up for the 2019 RBLR 1000 . Plenty of good advice been given on Facebook site (Thanks everyone) and will be putting it into action on my practice runs. Hope to get on some ride to eats and meet some of you before June .

Kim Leeson

IBAUK Shopkeeper
Premier Member
IBA Member
Welcome Gnomey, there's a RTE tomorrow, 1200 Sat 8th Dec in Calais, your welcome to join us...there may be some consumption of beverages as most are staying the weekend!

Thanks for invite Kim. Unfortunately it’s a bit short notice for me, as only just found site and still working at navigating around to see what’s on where and when. I’m also in process of upgrading my kit as I’ve been a bit of a fair weather biker, so have put a big list in for Santa

Kim Leeson

IBAUK Shopkeeper
Premier Member
IBA Member
No worries, there's 1 every month, next one is North of Birmingham on Jan 26th at the Legendary John & Sonia Young's House. It's in the Ride To Eat's under the IBAUK link, titled Shame to Break Tradition.

As for gear, all I would say is Gore Tex Pro 3 Membrane, usually found on Klim and Rukka gear, but not cheap, but worth it every rainy day!

GSears

Dambuster... Bouncing panniers...
Premier Member
IBA Member
Welcome and look forward to seeing you at John and Sonia's

Last edited: